New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the USA forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the USA if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hy. M'y name is aziz bouheudjeur.i'm 39 years old. I go 2 times to LA and NYC. I love USA ans especialy California. I wanna work in LA. I work with teen-agers and children. I'm sport teacher . DJ teacher.i organise events and creator of a hip-hop school. I have a wife and a dauhgter of 10 years. I want to Come alone and bring thème after if the Project is OK. I'm now looking for this Kind of job actually.🏀🏄😫📞📣📝🎵🎶🌇🏦

Hi All!

Currently residing in Leeds, I previously worked in Indianapolis, IN and I truly left my heart there! I would love to return but unfortunately, I have already undertaken 2 internships visas and I cannot obtain a 3rd one by law.  :-(

I would be interested to hear if anyone has emigrated to the US without a job offer but on the basis of a prospective job offer?

Also if there are any American's in Leeds or the surrounding area, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. Every American I met whilst I lived there went above & beyond to welcome me to your country and I would be more than happy to repay the hospitality here in England.

Thank you and I hope to hear you all soon :-)

xxx

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum. You can register your services in our business directory.

Hi Dwaincyrus,

That's so sad to hear! We're not all bad ;-)

Thank you for your help, hopefully I'll be needing your services in the next few years!

Emma xx

I enjoyed most of my time there.  I played basketball in Bradford and I actually flew back last year to play in a tournament there. My name is Caswell Cyrus so if you are ever in the Jersey area contact me if you need anything.   I'm a a realtor now but I was a professional basketball player before.   I Aslo played in France.

Hi all ! :) I'm new here :)

My name is Elvira, i'm 22.

I just want to meet some new people. I'm very friendly.

I dont know when i will arrive to USA i m Algerian mechanical engineer rotating equipment in Oil &Gas with 29 years experience i have already a Visa for 2 years validity to stay in USA i was early get my diplome from west Germany after worked with it during 29 years . I hope everyone help me before leaving Algeria and thank you for any brave persone . Aziz / email : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Its Amazing and fantastic story to tell ,I am Tour Guide by Profession,I speak german,Italian,Kiswahili and English.I decided to choose this land due to talented people i never met in my life.I am a funny of R&B and Hoolywood Movies.i would like to settle and Venture physical attractions so that i can work with tourism industry.So sure my profession is so good because i gained experience of many things including the conservation of wildlife and differents cultures from differents people around the World.My Country Kenya has alot but America is Big Nation

Hi miss how are you  ? so are you looking someone  for  chat friendly way ?:)  i am from Tijuana baja California  were are  you from ?

papazjpapa1 wrote:

I am Johnson Brown from the UK am in need of a nanny or house help or a driver somebody that would take care of my kids like hers

The best place to advertise such positions is in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. Your ad will get better exposure to potential employees.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hi
Name is James from Texas

Hi am Ishaq Arhin living in Ghana,my job is a community healthcare officer who is taken care of children from 0-5yrs,conducting growth monitoring and immunizing them against vaccine preventable diseases.doing home visiting to trace defaulters and cunselling them on their health ,conducting disease surveillances,health education,school health,rendering family planning to couple,ECT and wish to extend my services to the united state where it is my heartfelt country especially Maryland.

Hi there. I am Sasha. I have FB presentation. Could you visit me please on: *** Great. Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello !!! My name is Pedro Antonio I have 21 years, I am originally from Mexico, spoke English, I used to like to go take care of pets, thank you and nice day

hello dear friends...

Hi all. Nice to meet you all :)
I've just joined and still not get everything yet. I'm a 21 year old student looking for someone who is willing to spend their little time chatting or speaking with me regularly so that i'll have a new friend and also improve my English.

as i introduced myself.. i am a Tanzanian with a bachelor degree in commerce of education, currently am still living in my home city ,Arusha. As for now i am working out to start an organization which will be dealing with social activities on changing the attitudes, perception and feelings of the youths towards sexual life and drug abuse and giving them positive perception on economic and development issue which need young generation's creativity and positive mindset. At the moment i'm concentrating in my district only and later on to the whole country.

Hi Everybody, I'm Memet from Egypt and I just moved out to LA 2 months ago. I hope I can find some expat friends here in this forum and I'm also looking for any kind of job asap please contact me if you can help. Thanks

Hello everyone !
I'm French, I've been living in China for a few years now, and I'm about to leave for New Jersey, to follow my husband. I'm glad a friend told me about this forum as I can find a lot of useful information here. I'm a bit nervous actually, to quit my job, my friends, my life here, for a country I'm not familiar with, but I want to believe it will be a wonderful experience.

jaojam welcome to the forum and good luck on the move.

You might want to look at the New Jersey Forum  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=468 to meet people in the area you are moving to.

Where in NJ are you moving to ?  I grew up in the  north west are in Dover.

Bob K

hello,my name is zak i'am from Algéria i'amhere to meet a new freind

@Bob K (not sure about how to mention people here, do we get notifications when we are mentioned ?)

Thank you very much ! We will be in Jersey City at first, my husband has a friend there and we can stay at his place until we find an apartment, so then, it will depend on our work place I guess ^^

Good luck and do post in the New Jersey forum

Bob K

Hi there, Born in Cape Town, South Africa, I have been living in the San Francisco Bay area since 1993. My husband and I just moved to Las Vegas 2 months ago and I looking forward to meeting other South Africans (and others) who have gone through the experience. I am an avid walker/hiker, yogi, ballroom and latin dancer and love travel.

Im from Minnesota, my name is Natasha Hamilton I am currently searching for my father he came to Minnesota from Kuwait in 1985 my mothers name is Connie, desperately searching! I am now 28 years old and I feel as if time is running out!

jvanrens77  welcome and good luck as the adventure continues.  Be prepared for HOT HOT HOT weather.

Bob K

Mrs.Hamilton  good luck in your search.

Did you post this in the Minnesota forum???

If not you should do so.

Bob K

Thanks for the heads p!! Do quite a bit of business travelling so relief in sight!

Hi!!

My name's Jeff… I am a 31 years old man from France. As far as I can remember I always wanted to grow a career in USA.

I moved in a lot of country to work there like Colombia, Egypt and Canada… I've visited New York, Washington and Philadelphia once and completely been comforted in my desire to go there…

I would love to get a job opportunity but I always get confused about the visa and most of all how to get one. Also if some people can provide some advices concerning the way to succeed in this amazing project, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please feel free to contact me and hope to hear from you all soon guys…

Thanks

Jeff

I have to business trip and before hiring helper.

hi everybody !
im new here in Dallas -Texas
I need to make some friends to hangout and experience the new things in this new country !!!!

Hi
I lived in MPLS 1984/86, I new most of student who came from Kuwait during that time , if I can be of any help

feel free to contact me .
Emad
[email protected]

hello !!!
my name is Sunny . Newbie in Dallas
im 21 and im student here
i love to meet new people around and make somefriends
super friendly and easygoing !!!

hello Elvira!
I'm also a new student in Dallas , texas
which city are you in ?
im looking for some new friends here
hope to hear from you soon :)
nice day

hi im ciara from philippines

im ladyboy

looking for a true love in usa

i can take care of you

my dream is to see the beauty of usa

Hello guys!! I'm new here and really I don't know anything abt this site, hopefully I'll explore it!!!

Yes, I'm new here and looking to know people

I live in Rochester, NY and work for a marketing firm that specializes in the sales and marketing of retirement communities. We have a client in Mexico that wants to develop a retirement community in San Miguel de Allende so I have been doing my research and it sounds like Nirvana, so much so that I would consider moving there myself when I retire. I am wondering how I might find out what cities in the US and Canada that expats now living in San Miguel originated from...any idea?

Thanks,
Jackie

Closed