Marriage formalities between EU citizen and Ethipian? How to proceed?

Hi to all, I need your advise on that to have marriage between ethiopian and spanish gurl? what is the process we should have to make to do marriage and move to spain together? if there is any one who did inter racial marriage specially between EU citizen and ethiopian , we r happy to hear from you.
thanks

Update. Ethiopia as far as I know does not have an Apartheid regime. You are free to marry anyone in Ethiopia. There are cultural norms in every aspect of society worldwide, so when you marry someone you also marry into their culture. As per the formalities for foreigners marrying Ethiopians and staying living in Ethiopia, well they are far less restrictive than say an Ethiopian marrying a westerner and wanting to move to say the USA or Europe.  So  my western friends my advise is marry your Ethiopian partner  and enjoy the fact that you can travel  to Ethiopia to be with them even if it means a little inconvenience for a while, because the US and British government are certainly making it more difficult for you to take your honey into those countries unless you can produce a handful of children as evidence of your LOVEEEE  for each other as well as financial security  as well as proficiency in English........ The list goes on baby. Good luck

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I'm married to an Ethiopian almost one year, and immigration is still giving me the run around. I have to leave Ethiopia every 3 months why won't they give me six months instead of 3 months? at least this time round. After all they have it on the web site that you can apply for six months.  Anyone got the answer for all who need to know!
Thank you for the answer!