Tax and net salary

HI all,
I got an offer from an ICT company in Belgium of around 43 000 euros Gros salary / year.
Can any one help me please to calculate the net salary / year ?
And does this a good salary to live with in Belgium ?
I am single and planning to save some money ? does this a godd offer and i will be able to save some money ?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Zied

HI all,
Any update please ?
Thanks in advance

zied007 wrote:

HI all,
Any update please ?
Thanks in advance

I suggest that you read through the posts in the forum categories list. A quick Google search found the tax rate on your salary to be 50%. You should do your own research to confirm this.

Hello Zied,

- In fact, the information you provided are incomplete in order to give you an exact answer. Because in Belgium according to the type of contract as a worker or employee, the number of months taken into account, the results can change dramatically.
- An example, there are contracts based on a number of month (12 or 13) per year. - There are also extra-legal advantages to be considered.
- The official fee schedule on which your post is attached. This grid can adapt the wages of a person following his years of seniority, level of education, and yet other parameters.
- Thus, with the limited information provided by you, the estimated over-year in net monthly salary would be about € 2,100.

Of these € 2,100, you will have to deduct the costs of accommodation, food, transport, ... So it's up to you to see if it's feasible for you or not.

HI phipiemar,
Thanks for your quick answers.
I got a contract with Belgian Residence status.
The offer is "Gross salary: 3100 Euro/month + vacation pay + 13th month = a yearly gross salary of 43.152 Euro ".
The extra legal adva,tages are mainly a car + fuel card.
I am single, graduated from an ICT university  (5 years) an have a total experience of 4 years.
Can you please support me to calculate my net salary / year.
How would you estimate the offer ? is it good please compared to the cost of leaving and i will be able to save some money ?
Thanks in advance

First let clarify one point, I am unable to tell you exactly what you're going to win because I do not know the level of salaries in your industry sector.

But what I can deduct from your information is that:
- A company car with fuel card -> is good but what do you give consideration to use it for your private travel?
- An insurance group -> Yes? No? perhaps?
- The "meal vouchers" -> Yes? No? perhaps?
- An expatriate law contract -> Yes? No? perhaps?
- Are you engaged under an employee or worker status -> There are differences in legal status
- Is it a contract of indefinite duration or not?
- What budget do you plan for your accommodation and rental charges (water, gas, electricity, telephone, ...)? -> This will be between 30 and 50% of your net salary
- The food budget, output, shopping, ... -> this can vary greatly

Your salary at first sight is not bad. But I will try to negotiate to get a little more in terms of fringe benefits ("luncheon vouchers", insurance, ...). In your negotiations, FOCUSED yourself about the benefits but not on a simple salary increase. The more your salary increases, you will pay taxes ...

HI Again phipiemar !
Thanks for your prompt feedback !
Kindly find below the needed:
- A company car with fuel card -> is good but what do you give consideration to use it for your private travel? Perhaps
- An insurance group -> Yes?
- The "meal vouchers" -> Yes? 7 euros / working day
- An expatriate law contract ->  No? contract with Belgian residence
- Are you engaged under an employee or worker status -> There are differences in legal status --> not sure yet
- Is it a contract of indefinite duration or not? not sure yet
- What budget do you plan for your accommodation and rental charges (water, gas, electricity, telephone, ...)? -> This will be between 30 and 50% of your net salary  --> 500 to 700 euros.
- The food budget, output, shopping, ... -> this can vary greatly

Could you please support to calculate my net salary / year and how much monay can i save ?

Regards
Zied

Hi Zied,

Did you read my first sentence in what I wrote you in my last comment. --> First let clarify one point, I am unable to tell you exactly what you're going to win because I do not know the level of salaries in your industry sector.

Each professional sector in Belgium has its own salary scale with its own characteristics. I am in the industry and not in IT.

Considering your latest information, I would say that the basic Belgian criteria were met. So now it will depend only on the lifestyle you're gonna offer you in Belgium. if you party every day, you're not going to save anything. Whereas if you pay attention to your expenses, you should be able to save between 300 and 500 € per month.

http://www.references.be/tests-outils/c … ur-brutnet