I'm interested in making new friends, learn Japanese

Hello everybody, my name is Emanuele, i'm originally from Italy and in beginning of november i will move to Osaka, with my girlfriend.
I'm interested in making new friends, learn Japanese, foreign collaborations, import-export, technical business and tourism.
Looking forward to meet you!
Cheers :)

Good move if you are open minded and can deal with the crowded trains at rush hour. The people are great welcoming, reserve but free spirited. Don't assume anything and you will do just fine. Enjoy Japan, there is no place on earth like it. Cheers!.

Thank's Biletnikoff for the warm welcome in this blog! :)
I'm not worried about moving, i could manage when i moved to India, so i think Japan will be a piece of cake! ;)
My girlfriend is Japanese, growed up in California! She already gave me some tips about Japan ;)
How long have you been in Japan?
Have you been to Osaka? Do you know some places a Gaijin, a foreiner would like to go?
Thanks, cheers :D

Hello there,

Please note that a new thread has been created from your posts on the Osaka forum so that you can easily interact.

cheers,
Bhavna

Hey, how's it going? I'm moving to Osaka in November too! How's your planning going? :D

There are lots of get international together where you can participate to meet Japanese people or foreigners who can speak Japanese. It might help you learn Japanese quickly.

Hi, I am from India, moved to Osaka 3 months ago. Living in Ikeda-shi, Osaka.
I'm interested in making friends, learn Japanese, explore Japan.
Thanks
Varun