Looking for Hafsa, a Morrocan born German citizen, who I met in Bangkk

Hi, I'm looking for Hafsa, a Morrocan born German girl(born in 1988 or so....grew up in Germany, practice Muslim), who I met in Bangkok, Thailand, on 31st December 2014... We travelled together in Bangkok, visited Mae Nam River, Grand Palace and some other places in Bangkok, then celebrated the New Year together that time with some other guys in Bangkok...
She speaks English, Germany and Arabic I think...and is going to be a English-Germany teacher in her country.. Before she went to Tailand, she stayed in Turkey for several months as a exchange student... The trip to Tailand and Malaysia seems her graduation trip...We did not know each other's contact info. yet before I left with a sudden for my personal reason on 1st, Jan 2015...

Hope I can find her back...I have her photo and she had mine..but just do not know how to contact..
Someone can help me?
Gonna really appreciate!! :)

You can contact the resident registry of the town she stays or stayed in to find out her current abode (if still in Germany). There's a fee to this, and if you don't know which town you probably need to engage a detective.