What is the procedure to get married in Marmaris

Hi everyone,
I am new here and trying to find some information of how to get married in Marmaris, I'm from UK I.e how long so I have to be in country before, what papers do I need and cost .
I contacted the official gov website and emailed then over 6 weeks ago and still have no reply, any information will be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi Paula
A friend of mine recently got married to a guy from Argentina, and from what I know there was no condition as far as a limit to stay in the country was concerned. If you are getting married to someone local, it would be a good idea for the local person to consult with some Turkish attorney. It is important considering the fact that mailing the offices in Turkey can be time consuming and often fruitless.

Hope this helps, good luck

Paulabell wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am new here and trying to find some information of how to get married in Marmaris, I'm from UK I.e how long so I have to be in country before, what papers do I need and cost .
I contacted the official gov website and emailed then over 6 weeks ago and still have no reply, any information will be appreciated.
Thanks

you can look this site for marriage;
turkishweddingguide.com/documents-for-marriage.html