Looking for work in kusadasi

Hi, i have just recently moved to kusadasi from England and i am waiting for my residence visa card to arrive. Does anybody know of any jobs available in kusadasi for an english speaking person and an employer that would be willing to apply for the work visa permit with me? There are many shop jobs but the majority of employers prefer to not do a work visa permit, however this is a big risk for me if the police make a visit to the workplace. I have a health care degree, i have worked in restaurants, care centres, retail shops, banks and i have done house keeping work before. i speak a little turkish and i am learning more everyday.Thanks

Hi christinar91,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should look for a job where the employer will do the work permit for you. I would invite you to have a look at our guide > Work in Turkey

All the best,
Christine

Hi Christina,

Generally it is a good to secure a job before moving to a new location, especially a different country. If you have ample qualification, you might get a job as English teacher, but you may have to look around in different schools for it.
Hope it helps, good luck

Zeeshan

christinar91 wrote:

Hi, i have just recently moved to kusadasi from England and i am waiting for my residence visa card to arrive. Does anybody know of any jobs available in kusadasi for an english speaking person and an employer that would be willing to apply for the work visa permit with me? There are many shop jobs but the majority of employers prefer to not do a work visa permit, however this is a big risk for me if the police make a visit to the workplace. I have a health care degree, i have worked in restaurants, care centres, retail shops, banks and i have done house keeping work before. i speak a little turkish and i am learning more everyday.Thanks

I too am in the same position and it seems very difficult especially as the season is coming to an end.. Let me know how you get on. Join  Kusadasi  expats on Facebook and also Kusadasi jobs on Facebook. Good luck
David

I too am in the same position and it seems very difficult especially as the season is coming to an end.. Let me know how you get on. Join  Kusadasi  expats on Facebook and also Kusadasi jobs on Facebook. Good luck
David

Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes I will let you know. Have you recently moved here? Kind regards, Christina

I lived in Kusadasi full time since 2011 and recently returned to UK. Now going back to see if I can create a life there again.