JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Dear sir/Madem,

I got Green card visa from Denmark embassy but i do not know any other person from in Denmark. i need some helps of job opportunity and other information for local formalities in Denmark.

I have 13 years and above of experience various programs. I have worked as Consultant- Monitoring and Evaluation Mentoring in Tamil Nadu Health System Project and simultaneously worked as Consultant- Monitoring and Evaluation in Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society's ( TNSACS-TSU (HIV/AIDS)) activities. I worked development projects, Livelihood activities of agriculture promotion, training and networking with line departments of supply chain management/value chains, business skills training, micro-enterprise and other funding organizations. In the Socio-Economic Status of Tribal project in Tamil nadu. I have worked in Tamil Nadu projects on conservative forest in sustainability of forest and public dependency.
I did my Ph.D. thesis on sociological study on rural livelihood in Ramanathapuam R.S. Mangalam Block. I know well in SPSS package and data analysis. I assure you I will give my best effort to your institution if you give me an opportunity.

Have a look at this site. Here you will get the right information. There is also something about the chances to find a job and a link to a job site.