Can anybody help in kids education?

Hi
I m new to this blog.  My husband offered a job in Jeddah last month. His visa is in process now. He will join in mid Sept or from oct. V 'll join himafter that. My question is regarding my kids education.
1) when international schools admissions will b announced ?
2) will they accept students in mid of the year?

3) please suggest some good international school ?
4) I will join my husband probably in January 2016, academic year of my kids will b wasted as in our country session will starts from august n ends in may. I have school leaving certificate n all that but these are of previous class. I don't have any document for showing there6 months time which would b wasted due to visa process. Will the school authorities accept my kids ?

Hope someone will help me.
Regards.

All international schools did admissions in the spring.

Schools do accept students in January if they have room. Many international schools start the year with waiting lists and work off those in January.

Schools have the same schedule here. Enroll your kids in school there & when you move bring that terms report card.

There are many threads in this blog with school lists or since you are moving to Jeddah google Jeddah for Kids blog and they have a detalied list of schools with as current phone numbers as they could find. I believe websites too.

Start looking for schools now & apply if they allow. I know the British School actually starts taking applications for the 2016-2017 school year in November. Keep in mind there will be a fee to apply & then your children will have to be present for assessment tests before they will be considered for the school. There are also assessment fees.

Thanks alot stressedmom

Pakistan International School in Azeziyaah is good.

Aoa. i want to know which school is best for my 4 yr son ? Pakistan international school Azeziyaah or AL-rehab branch ? Azeziyaah school is urdu medium or english medium? i need good school in affordable fee structure.when admission open there? any mom guide to choose best school which are good in islamic n english education.

thanks in advance

Pakistan International School English Section is the best.  You should go there and check it personally.