Northern Sweden

Hi

We are looking at moving to northern Sweden and starting a bushcraft and outdoor centre.

We are looking for a good estate agent. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Davecole,

For helping you in your search, i suggest you to have a look on our directory > Real estate agencies in Sweden and also post an job advert on Real estate agent job offers in Sweden which will surely boost your search :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Is the real estate for commercial use or for living? Most real estate agents are nisched.
For living: Your best bet would be one of the two largest franchise real estate chains, "Fastighetsbyrån" (literally "real estate agency, which makes googling for that specific franchise somewhat hard) and "Svensk fastighetsförmedling". fastighetsbyran.se and svenskfast.se.
For business: Not sure actually, I would start at the two above, they might offer this too, or at least point you in the right direction.

Try googling Hemnet.se and select there - it's in Swedish but very useable. Good luck/lycka till, as they say!

Hi Davecole,

The process here is different.  You don't find real estate agents to represent the buyer.  It's all a bid process online.  The sellers agents range from 'helpful' to 'just hung up on me when I said I was a buyer'.  Hemnet really is the best place to start.   Every property has a listing agent with contact information.

Good luck.

Chris