I would be happy if any filipino make friends with me

Hej, someone i can meet here in stockholm, I'm living close to the town just a walk in distance.i been here for 3 months and yet I don't know anyone here.i would be happy if any filipino make friends with me.

Hello stockholmners,

I created a new thread from your post on the Stockholm forum so as you may get better interactions and why not find some filipinos on the forum.

You can introduce yourself so that members get to know you  :)

You will be in Stockholm till when?

Cheers, ;)
Bhavna

Any new Filipinos in Stockholm, please contact me .
We are trying to organize a Filipino club.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Hej,

Where exactly you live here in city? Im filipina and been here for 4months and i live in old town(gamla stan).

Hello,madame filipino din jan po...sa Stockholm..

Kung pinay lng marami rami na rin dto. Visby npakalayo nman yan..

Hello Donna-lyn and mhine17

Write in english please on this anglophone version of the Stockholm forum so that every member of this forum could understand.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hej,

Filipino here as well living in Johannelundsvägen.... It would be nice to meet Filipino's around the area.

:-)

hello madam donna. nice to meet you here

Hej guys. I will move to sweden next month God spares us. Maybe we can find some time to hang around in stockholm. Vi ses :)

Welcome to sweden in advance!! Are you a filipina? Where you going to live here in sweden?

Yea definitely a filipina :) i live around kungsholmen and we are actually quite near in the city hall. :) we can meet each other soon God spares us :)

That would be nice..just keep in touch!
Anyway you have facebook so i can add you?

Ill send you a private message now :)

Welcome 😊😊

Aprilalma wrote:

Welcome 😊😊

Hi, please introduce yourself with a bit more information. Tell us maybe about what you're doing in Sweden and what expertise you may have that you could share.  if you would like to meet fellow Filipinos in the area, what activities or meeting places might you suggest?

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Expat Advisors Team

Filipina here too,visiting Stockholm sweden in december and staying for 6mos.. whooo i sure be homesick so ill start looking to a filipno groups to hangout while bf is at work :P..

Ohh thats nice you'll be here on christmas time how long you gonna stay here in sweden and where you gonna live in stockholm? Is it your first time to be here? Im also living in stockholm
So maybe we can meet up and have a fika sometimes. Godluck on your journey

We leaving after christmas so i guess goin to celebrate new year there... whooo gonna be too cold for me ahah.. Yes its my first time goin to Sweden.. That would be great and i hope we can have some Ficka and show me arounf :P planning to stay for 6 mos.. and will be living in Sodermalm Stockholm.

Great!! Yes the autumn is here so its cold...well see you then..do you have any friends here or relatives?

Hi girls! See you around! :D

See you soon..and have a safe travel

Hi still in stockholm?

Hej

:offtopic:

Hi what is your number