Looking for a native Spanish teacher

Hola!

I am looking for a native Spanish teacher as of September to give Spanish lessons 90min on weekly basis at my office. I have studied Spanish before, but especially my grammar needs brushing up.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Rae A-H wrote:

Hola!

I am looking for a native Spanish teacher as of September to give Spanish lessons 90min on weekly basis at my office. I have studied Spanish before, but especially my grammar needs brushing up.

Looking forward hearing from you!

The appropriate place for such advertising is in the jobs section at the top of this page. You should also check the classified section above and look under language classes.
Thank you.

Hi Rae A-H,

I invite you to post an ad in the Language classes in Brussels section, it is more appropriate. There are also other offers in the same section, i invite you to have a look as you may find a spanish teacher.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hola,

I'm a native Spanish speaker from Mexico. If you are interested in receiving Spanish tutoring lessons let me know with a message below.

Thank you

Hi!

I took lessons from Hello Languages and was very satisfied of the speed and effort they took into me.
You can contact [email protected].
She teaches Spanish classes.

kind regards,
Stijn

Hi Stijn,

Many thanks for this tip! I'll get in touch with them.

Have a nice Sunday!
Rae

Hi Rae,

Dit you have contact? What do you think? :)
Good luck!

Kind regards,
Stijn