Looking forward to move and live in netherlands but i have no idea how

Hi everyone,, i wanted to move to netherlands, but i dont have friends and relation in this country,, wishing,, or maybe study but i dont know how to start... im from indonesia, now living in hong kong. would anyone give me some options how to get some help... i need to know more people to talk, and maybe help... specially about netherlans, thank you

me too  :D

if you want to study in the netherlands then you need to find a school or university.
there will be some requirement for the study for example english or dutch language
you can choose a school that has international program if you can't speak dutch
however the tuition fee is not cheap. and to obtain student visa you need to have a sufficient financial support

just contact the school that you wanted to enter then ask them the procedure.

check this link
studyinholland.nl/

thank you for the info,,, its really help.

tara

You will need to go to the Netherlands Embassy in your country to obtain a study visa. You will have to have proof of the course you are studying (the confirmation of your registration on the course), evidence that you have enough money to survive (its about EUR 11100 a month),evidence of medical insurance. If you manage to get on a course the university will apply for an MVV for you. You cannot do this yourself. Its very expensive to study here if you are not an EU citizen. I suggest you look at the IND.nl and Iamsterdam websites.  Good luck.

keithwlp wrote:

evidence that you have enough money to survive (its about EUR 11100 a month).

Are you sure that this amount is correct?

Sorry I meant 1100

:D kinda shocked read it for 11100

But 1100€ is only for living cost not included your school fee I guess. I'm trying to find a cheaper school but unfortunately I cant find it and only the online education which is not really work for me. Good luck for the process Tara...I'm also from Indonesia and you can contact me for more info as a starter living here in Holland..

Groetjes
Angela

thanks everyone for the help.... thank you so much for the info. i will ask and search more about it.