Exploring Tunisian culture and making new friends

Greetings from 8,500 feet up in the Andes Mountains.  Retired American ex-pat arriving Tunis PM 2 September, looking to meet other ex-pats now living in Tunis for the purpose of social interaction, learning more about your experience in Tunisia and travel within Tunisia.  I have been living in Cuenca, Ecuador for the last 2 ½ years and would like to explore other countries/cultures for possible long stays.  Your input would be most welcomed.  My professional life has been dedicated to International Shipping. Looking forward to my stay in Tunisia and making new friends.

Hello
you are welcome

Hi, Khaledouni not sure if I'll make to Sousse, but in case I do, you are are on for a cup of coffee.

Hello
welcome to Tunisia and if you get to visit Bizerta once, ill be glad to meet up with u and show u the place

hello
you are welcome in tunisia , im native tunisian man , let me know if i can help with any thing ;)
greatings

Ahmed Dap wrote:

Hello
welcome to Tunisia and if you get to visit Bizerta once, ill be glad to meet up with u and show u the place

Yay Ahmed - also live in Bizerte!!!!  You are the first one on this forum that live in the same city as me

If you need help so do not hesitat :)