POSSIBLE JOB SCAM? Not sure...

Attention Job Seeker.
This is to inform you about job vacancy available in our company, we urgently require mining and construction workers for immediate employment here in UAE, you can send your CV to our recruiting manager via this Email Address : info@ aamalfidaconstructioncompanyua e.besaba.com

We seek reliable and oriented candidates with or without construction experience for placement in United Arab Emirate. Listed are available position. Qualified Blaster, Equipment Helper, Panel Operator, Winch Driver, Shift Supervisor, Underground Blast man, Account Officer, Drill Machine Operator, Drill Electrician, Underground Shift Boss, Senior Drilling Engineer, Mine Captain, Project Secretary, Chief Metallurgist, Underground Mine Planning Engineer, Mechanical Supervisor, Under Maintenance Superintendent, Financial Controller, Driller, Riggers,Hydraulic Engineer, Hydraulic Supervisor, Electrical Engineer, Administrative Executives, Geology Project Managers, Accountants, Environmental Experts, Office Assistants, Civil Engineers, Electricians, Carpenters, Plumber, Drivers, Computer Operators, Telecoms Administrator & Network Engineer Plant Start up, Machine Operators, Construction Engineers ,Installation Experts, Drilling Services, Civil Engineering, Architect Engineering, Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Telecommunication Engineer, Surveying Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, Financial Experts, Automobile Engineer, Pipe Construction & Design Engineer, Electrician, Plumber,Carpenter, Welder, Chefs Etc. JOB OFFER STATUS: We offer-full time contract, serious applicants are to submit their educational qualification certificates and resume CV through our manager Email address below for verification and consideration. Salary range for skilled workers range from 12,000 - 26, 000 USD Per Month, and salary range for unskilled workers is from 5, 000 - 12, 000 USD Per month. We provide the visa and flight tickets free of charge for all approved candidate, we also provide free accommodation, medical care, transportation, insurance and feeding throughout the contract term's.
Method of Application: The details listed below must be filled before sending in your Cv
1) Full Name:
2) Passport Number:
3) Post Applying For:
4) Nationality:
5) Email
6) Contact Telephone Number
7) Job Location: United Arab Emirate
Yours in service,

Aamal Fida Construction Company
Address: Mezzanine Floor, Kameez Saboozi Building, Khalidiyah Street, Al Khalidiyah, Abu Dhabi Landmark: Behind Khalidiyah Mall UAE.
P.O. Box: 109482, Abu Dhabi
Recruiting Manager: Mr. Saeed Mustafa
Telephone: +971522187134 Telephone: +971527388990
Fax: +971264202628 Fax: +971264202330
Email: [email protected]

I don't trust it. Don't apply!

Emailed becaue you asked, or just spam?
If it came from nowhere, it's a sure scam.

definitely a scam

doesnt seem genuine..

anything that comes without being approached, is 100% fake... ;)

mujahid5034 wrote:

anything that comes without being approached, is 100% fake... ;)

Not necessary, I was contacted by Damac one time and got the offer.. they found my cv through linkedin, .. some companies view your CV somewhere online and can approach you..

but if the company is not known and its emails go to spam then big chance its fake.

I applied for a job that was posted on Career applications website. Then I was contacted.

I'm so afraid.

They said they will process my Visa for me and I do not need to pay them anything. I have not been required to pay anything to them.

It did not go to spam

The gmail address is the big tip off that it's a SCAM. Legitimate companies all have their own websites and domain names, any e-mails coming from them will come from their domain and not some free e-mail provider such as gmail, hotmail, outlook, yahoo, etc.

If you have the FULL name of the legitimate company always Google it and find their official website, they will almost always have a "Contact Us" link, use it and confirm any job offers.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Good day

Did you receive feed back about the job offer at Hikmat Construction Company.  I was also accepted but also scared.

Hikmat Construction company.  email  hikmateconstruction.uae@gmailmcom   or  [email protected]  this one does not register.  You think this is a scam?

I've also got a job offer from Aadheen Construction Company and the offer is really good but not sure if it's a scam I'm not a risk taker is there anyone that already work for this company they pay for everything and give you training at the Hikmat Construction Company premises I need clarity on this matter before I sign the contract

Thank you
Any help would be appreciated

The salary range mentioned proves it as a scam.

Hi,
Too good to be true is always too good to be true - I would suggest you google it, spend some little cash and CALL their HR - not thru the phone that has been given... in the latter if indeed the salary for unskilled worker is 5000 - 12,000 US$ - then the whole world would be a better place to live yea can you imagine a brick layer getting 5k $ a month? wow.. buddy, don't fall for it - always get facts - today's world is easy - go online, FIND out facts period! Cheers and good luck. E

100 % scam

Hi Palessa I'm also in joburg trying to find work in UAE. I,m an electrician if you do find anything please let me know. I hope you come right , by the way what is your occupation ?

By reading the first few words of the mail you directly understand this is a scam..

Scam

Guys how best can i find a job in Abu Dhabi,i'm in Zimbabwe and i'm planning to move to Abu Dhabi,i am a Mechanical Fitter and working as a Crusher Technician for more than 10 years.

Al Dar University College Dubai
to me
2 days agoDetails
Dear ....
This is to remind you to send the signed copy of the job contract offer and all the necessary requirements for the processing of your work /resident permit immediately to TRANS ARABIAN TRAVEL TOURISM LLC, failure to submit all the required documents to the travel agency after two working days, the job contract offer will be revoke.

TRANS ARABIAN TRAVEL TOURISM LLC
MR. DAVID MILLS
CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER
BUTINAH CHARTERS,
CORNICHE STREET, ABU DHABI.
Tel +971-588892102
[email protected]
www.tatravelllc.com

Regards'
Ms Josefine Pontero
HR Manager
Tel: (+971)523452510

The Emirateview Global Travel Agency in state department system received hard copies of your Contract Appointment Letter with Job Ref: AME/UAE/DLU/X49/19 from Al Morbid Engineering LLC, UAE.

In order to commence the processing of your work permit/entry visa into UAE, you have to fill the attached entry visa registration form.

According to the UAE's labor and residency laws, a person cannot live and work in the Emirates if he has not been issued a residence permit and employment visa, before this type of Visa could be issued, there must be a certified health fitness approval by the UAE Ministry of Health, the standard procedure is that applicants would obtain this certificate through the agency that is processing their Visa, then upon your arrival at the airport, our official will lead you to the Ministry of Health for physical examination.

It is mandatory that all employees who intend to live and work in United Arab Emirates must attain all essential procedure in various categories according to the UAE's labor and residency laws with respect to their employment engagements here in UAE.

Kindly find the below requisite requirements for your application:

1. SEND SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
2. FILL AND RETURN VISA APPLICATION FORM AS ATTACHED BELOW
3. PAY YOUR TRAVEL HEALTH FITNESS CERTIFICATE COVERING CHARGES OF US$950.00 ONLY

Your Visa/Residence Permit Application and processing charges of US$2,480.00 would be paid by your employer (Al Morbid Engineering LLC) as soon as you submit all required documents together with your travel health fitness certificate fees.

We will process your visa application as soon as you provide all required information together with your travel health insurance fees.

N/B: In the visa application form, please do not fill in PARTICULARS OF SPONSOR/HOST: as we will insert the correct information in there.

It will take 3 to 5 working days to process your visa and work permit application.

It is in your interest to urgently provide the listed requirements to enable us commence the processing of your Application.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this e-mail and information contained herewith.

Yours faithfully,
Ms. Irina Tambal

Department of Visa and Permit procurement
Emirateview Global Travel Agency
Address: 4th Building, DDMA Annex, Khalifa Street,
P.O. Box: 314, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971 556837097
[link under review]

We acknowledge receipt of your signed contract page and same has been officially documented, you are very lucky to be among the few selected candidates for new appointment with this great organization (Al Morbid Engineering LLC), we give you maximum assurance of your job security and our cooperation during your contract period here with us in UAE.

Be informed that we are working according to the Emirates Labor and Residency Laws which indicates that all newly employees wishing to live and work in the UAE must obtain a valid Health Fitness Certificate which would be officially endorsed by the Ministry of Interior in order to conform the UAE Immigration to approve your Visa and Residence Permit application for the release of your valid employment certificate.

Our company would pay your Visa and Work Permit fees and as well pay your flight ticket to UAE, it is your obligation to provide your Health Fitness and clearance charges as required by the travel agency for easier procurement of your traveling documents.

We wish to remind you that you have to submit to us copies of your Visa/Work Permit within 10 working days from the date of your appointment as a sign of your seriousness to take up this appointment; else your employment would be terminated as this offer is only for qualified and serious candidates.

You are encouraged to contact Emirateview Global Travel Agency and ensure speedy procurement of your valid UAE traveling papers which is mandatory for official correspondences to enable you resume to duty as scheduled.

Regards,
Engr. Askari Ajmal
Human Resources Manager,

Al Morbid Engineering LLC
P.O. BOX 910 - Abu Dhabi
Plot 201, Al Badie Industrial Area,
Capital Centre, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 52 821 4947
www.almorbidengae.com

The latest scam Al Morbid Engineering

3. PAY YOUR TRAVEL HEALTH FITNESS CERTIFICATE COVERING CHARGES OF US$950.00 ONLY

That shouts scam without even bothering looking any further.

yes, hopefully others will see this.

You are genious bro!

I got the same offer from same scammers last week.