New members of the Palau forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Palau forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Palau if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi
Relay I like this country. I am Mohammad Humayun Kabir. I live in Balderdash. Citizen of Bangladesh.   

I have been working for 18 years in service industry. I've started to work in Malaysia at Eden Village as a Head Waiter. Then I've worked in Royal Park Resident Hotel (5-star standard boutique Hotel) in Dhaka as a Restaurant Manager. After that I worked in Radisson Blu Water Garden Hotel, Dhaka (5-star hotel) as Assistant Banquet Manager.

I've training on Customer Focused Service Attitude, ISO & HACCP, Communication, Creativity and Interpersonal Effectiveness, Yes I can training & 100% gust satisfaction, Micros and pos Training.

Good working knowledge of smoothly run banquet event, nicely manage restaurant operation, Budgeting-Forecasting, Profit & Loss Statement, Inventory Management, Cash Flow and Management Report preparation.

First Aid certified and trained on Crisis Management & Emergency Evacuation.
Please tell me how I can come to Palau. Work and stay. --Mohammad Humayun Kabir

I have worked 40 years in the electronics industry, first in the Marines and the last 34 years at a major university research facility.

I work in Silicon Valley and am improving my software mojo.

My hobbies are software programming (mainly python anymore,) horse race handicapping and playing the blues.

It may take a few years to work out the details, but I would like to create the world's greatest blues bar in Koror.

Hi Everybody,

Happy to be a part of this forum. I first heard of Palau while in Australia, which is where I am currently residing. I was born and raised in the U.S but have since sought a different lifestyle that brought me to Melbourne. While I do truly love it here, my visa will expire eventually and I'm thinking about the move to Palau since I am a U.S citizen. I have experience teaching, and am an avid writer and musician.

I'm currently working in the hospitality field and while I do love it, I don't see myself doing it too long in Australia. I'm not sure what the job outlook in Palau is at the moment, but I hope to spend a good amount of time on this forum figuring that out. I look forward to talking with all of you and hopefully in person someday!

Hello everyone. My name is John and I am a newbie to this site. Look forward to meeting you. Thanks , John. Edit- what happen to my story I wrote? John Shaw USA, FL  Living in Tagaytay Philippines

Hello everybody...

I was working in a French offshore bank for 12 years here in Manila. At the same time, I was also a tailor during my free time until I moved to Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Sharjah, U.A.E. then Kuwait as accounts-in-charge.

It is really more fun to live in a country like Palau, in fact, I would like to spend the rest of my life there with my love ones.

I would consider myself applying for a job as a tailor, cook, accounts personnel, volunteer in church services and activities, cook or driver. I am flexible enough to accept odd jobs such as fruit picker or a freelancer.

If you could help me find a job in Palau, then I would be indebted and grateful enough to my sponsor.

Right now, I am available to anybody who could sponsor me in going to Palau.

Thank you and God bless to all...

VICTOR REY L. CRISTI

Hi everyone, I have just received a job offerry in Palau..and was wondering if I can get into contact with any fijians living in Palau

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751400

Thanks!

Closed