Cost of living in Kuwait – 2015

Hello

Thanks @stumpy and @enigmausly for the feedback,
I have a question about the tax, company said The salary is a gross payment. and the employees
assume the responsibility to make all necessary tax arrangements. how much is it?

Thanks
Regards,
Andres

andrs23 wrote:

I have a question about the tax, company said The salary is a gross payment. and the employees
assume the responsibility to make all necessary tax arrangements. how much is it?

There is no tax in Kuwait. You may need to pay it back home though.

Check out Mahboula, Red Tower. One bedroom fully furnish is around 220kd - 250kd depending on the size of the apartment. Old building and partially new furnitures. The harris is quite a nice guy and isn't too fussy on who your guests are. Has a pool but doesnt have any water LOL

How about job vacancy, because i am so interested full to get job in there.

Al Boriqi ?? Expat ??
Methinks you are Kuwaiti as nobody gets a 5 bedroom house for that price.
If you're going to post anything meaningful then you need to put it in context. Maybe you get special KOC rental prices? But I think you're not telling the whole truth

Hi All,

I have got an offer from one of the consultancy in Kuwait. I am planning to stay in Mahboula and my office is in Al Ahemadi.

I am fine with shared room, decent food. So could you please help me with the average cost of living.

Shared room: KD 100/200
food(home)+ outing and outside food occasionally : KD 100
Car : KD 80-100 (monthly emi)

yes its up to ur experience