Helps please

Hello, my wife Cathy and I are moving to West End and buying a small Bistro called Por Que No next month (pending)
We are very excited to move there. We visited Roatan in June and fell in love with the people, island and slower pace life style. We have worked for corporate America for several years. I opened a coating business and a few months later opened a coffee shop. My wife's job played out and we come to realize first hand about Obama care. We were quoted $1275.00 per month health car with $6,000.00 deductible. At the point we decided not to allow our government to extort us any further. We thought this would be a great time to chase our dream of living in the Caribbean. So we are jumping in to this a little blind as probably a lot of you did also. We have several questions about banking, health care Insurance and hiring locals and paying locals. Any advise would be great, we are all ears.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi MDChestnut,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would like to inform you that i have created a new thread for you on our Honduras forum to have more response and clearer information :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi stephanie