What a lovely way of saying what you think about me

I'm an older new husband. My young wife from Malaysia (we will get married in Belize I hope) will be having a baby in September. We're thinking of having him in Belize as I'll be working there.

We'll be in Ambergris Caye so I see we need to take the water taxi to Belize City or a puddle jumper. Any thoughts?

We have wonderful midwives available in Belize.

there is a medical clinic in San Pedro that many of my expat friends consider most excellent . there is also a small medical school on the island. An uncomplicated birth would ,I'm sure , be no problem .

Congratulations on your wife and baby. I don't know anything about Belize. What I do have info on is starting a new life. That was a tough term for me to swallow, "new life". The thing I wish to add to your already positive thinking is this. Everything doesn't turn out the way others may want. Stay focused, be stern, have flexibility, and continue to be happy. As I can hear, being expressed in your words. The best to you and yours. And shall we meet, I'm Larry.  :)

Cathie tells the truth...  we have at least one excellent midwife in Corozal who travels around the world delivering babies.  She is well experienced and a wonderful woman.   Best luck to you and your new wife and soon to be child.  Ambergris is the most developed area of Belize, thus it has more availability of goods and services, than most of the mainland.   I hope you enjoy your stay.