Any advice on Lloret, life and properties

:cool:
Hi at present I live in The Isle of Man, but thinking of moving to Lloret when I retire. I have visited many times, but of course in the summer. Any advice on the winter months and indeed on who to purchase property from.
Thanks folks.
dezzaw

Hello dezzaw and welcome on expat-blog,

I posted a new thread from your post on the Girona forum so that you may get advices from members in Lloret on the lifestyle and properties there.

Good luck
Bhavna

hallo well my son has moved from the isle of man only eighteen months ago ,bought a house and settled down or so he thought PITFALLS=first as a isle of man resident although born and resided in the uk for thirty years before,is not registered as a european subject so has to provide private medical expenses,secondly he is TAXED on his iom pension 20% he recieves 360 pounds a month,also his wife too from the iom goverment.,we have just spent two days at the police station checking up on him being here despite recieving residencia over a year ago  .maybe its the isle of man cos i have been here 27 years with no problems im not from the iom

Hi, On the winter months, lloret de mar is a very quiet place to live, nothing like it is on summer.
[Moderated]
Kind regards,
Marc

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No free advertising on the forum. Post in the Housing in Girona section.