I've met a Jordanian man

hi,im dating jordanian guy now,we both are in muscat,well not actually dating but we are on the getting to know stage really.im from the philippines,well ireally like this guy coz he's really so sweet..always insisting on checking to see if im okey always calling and coming to my flat after our work to just see me and talk to me even if he lives outside the city which is 30minutes drive from his place to mine here in the city..i just have this one problem with him,he does not talk too much english and eventhough we know that communication between us is a must we still find ourselves laughing when we dont understand each other..would this pose as a problem for us??how will i know if he is serious??he has introduced me to his friend here jordanian too..should i consider that he is serious???coz im not seeing anyone other than him..and i dont have plans dating anyone other than him..his last name is aljayusse.

Checking on you,and introduce you to his friend there is the common courtesy
You will know if he is serious when he introduce you to His families back here in Jordan,enjoy your friendship with him at this moment and get to know him very well before you regret.

i hope our friendship goes a long way..and thank u for ur advice...

One step at a time, atleast he shows courtesy, makes effort to communicate which is the key in every relationship.  See how it goes, Dont rush in anything you are not ready for and please discuss the dos and donts.try to learn about his culture and see where you fit in. Some arab families prefer cousin marriages .so try to study more on that.Good luck

well he did asked me and tried convincing me to come to jordan 2 weeks ago, but I declined. because of my work I can't go with him, even though I wanted to go. so do you think there is more to him that I should consider that he is truly serious about me, us?