New members of the Burkina Faso forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Burkina Faso forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Burkina Faso if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks. I frequently come Burkina Faso in connection with Business Development activities of Turnkey Projects of Power, Water and Industrial plants etc. with varoius Ministries & Govt Institutions.

Bonjour tout le monde;
Excuse mon Francais; je suis plutot Anglophone. Je suis Malienne; qui vient juste de quitter le Mali pour venir en aventure au Burkina avec l'espoir de trouver un travail et m'installer ici. Je suis une jeune femme avec 2 garcons; suis divorce de mon ex-marie alors oui je ne suis plus marier et les enfants vie avec moi. J'adore voyage; j ai fait les etat unies-je voyage dans l'interier du pays aussi ; la Malaysie; le Senegal; la Mauritania et maintenant le Burkina Faso. Je parle tres bien l'anglais; un peu le francais-je suis motive a trouver une vie meilleure pour moi et les enfants- j 'adore les business-j 'aime beaoucoup les enfants; voyage; lecture. Voila c est un peu sur moi. A tres bientot et merci.

@ timah2014 > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello, my name is Midori. I am from Japan, and I am living in ougadougou from last month. I am looking for French teacher who can speak English here now. If anybody is interested in teaching for me, please let me know! Thank you :)

Hi all,

This is Kumar from India, I would like to vist Burkina Faso. Can any one suggest hotels, places etc.

Hi everyone!
sorry my english
my husband are now working on Tobao since onli a few days
some ours ago ket me know that they will be moved out from Burkina Faso, and i don, t know anything else more
can you tell me whats really happens there?? I am very nervous now
hugs eva

HELLO I AM OUEDRAOGO FROM OUAGADOUGOU
I WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED IN FORUMS THAT WILL BE HELPFULL FOR MY CARREER. I AM A BUSINESSMAN. SELLING AND BUYING LICIT GOODS/ YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUAGADOUGOU MY HOMECITY/

Hello anthonyouedraogo,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

can you please lower your caps while posting please ?

it suits best the website to use lower caps.

If you have any query, i invite you to create a new topic on the Burkina Faso forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : You may register your company only in the Business Directory

Hi all,

This is Jawed from Pakistan. I have been to Togo and Ghana and plan a visit in coming months to these two places, plus Burkina and Benin.

Hi everybody
I'm glad to join this group to make friend and professionnal relationship. I'm from Burkina Faso but ready to move to Canada (Montréal) by the second week of March.  All advice for me will be welcome.
I like sport, music (guitare and drum), movies.

Bienvenue au Burkina Faso. Bien que vous nous laissé entendre que vous connaissez peu français, mais vous écrivez très bien français. Je Speake aussi bien l'anglais. Nous pouvons discuter par WhatsApp. ***. Vous pouvez me message en WhatsApp
Je sui Anoop kumat bajpai

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please write in English in this english speaking forum + do not share your personal contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moral indignation, Alright...She said, she loves to speak english and she traveled Malaysia,Senegal and now she have moved to Burkina. She's divorced and have two children also
i explained it.....simple

Kindly call me. **
I know a person who can coach you nd will explain you as a interpreter

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, dear admin and moderator, this groups seems dormant. Can you please urge the locals to share more information regarding tourism, places of interest, specialties and so on.
Though there's a lot on net but it would be great to share the ground reality.

@Edhi Jawed > yes indeed, the forum is a mutual help place where members can share their expat experiences, share useful information about life in Burkina Faso. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to start a new thread with your questions on the Burkina Faso forum, i am sure members will try their best to answer you. Also if you have any suggestions about how to activate the forum, i would be pleased to receive your suggestions via my private message or via the contact us form. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I would like to remind you the initial topic of this thread. The title is "New membres of the Burkina Faso forum, introduce yourself here", so i invite members to introduce themselves and tell us about thier project in Burkina Faso.
If you have any specific questions, please start a new topic on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hello
i have been To burkina one day and i have a very good experience there , the people are very kind , they welcome you all the time

André

Hello ! Well i am Alida from Burkina Faso . i am translator freelance and would like to get in touche with expats that speak  english in order to improve My english skills and maybe teach then french .

Hello ! Well i am Alida from Burkina Faso . i am translator freelance and would like to get in touche with expats that speak  english in order to improve My english skills and maybe teach then french .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751282

Thanks!

Closed