Scam Company Yunnan Jinding Foreign Economic Technical Cooperation Ltd

Hey! I have got a mail from this company named hongKong Guotai Yunnan & technology Investment co. ltd which is now known as Yunnan Jinding Foriegn Economic technical cooperation ltd. The CEO of this company is Mr.Chen (Tel: +86-871-66017332 , Mob: +86-15887282585,mail id: [email protected]). We have received the following mail from them : Dear Sir/ Madam,
First, let me introduce our company for you. We are Yunan Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Company which owns import authority in China. In order to meet the demand of  the expandingbuild petrochemical plant project in Russia in the second section, our company needs to purchase 60 sets of pressure vessels from you urgently. (You should supply the stainless steel material and make for us.) Please contact with us once you can meet our demand. The attachment is the blueprint of the pressure vessel. Please quote us the FOB price, and our payment term is 40% advance payment by T/T, the balance will be paid by L/C. Expecting that we can cooperate with each other.
This Company is 100% fradulent. We were'nt aware of this until we made a Notary Fee payment to them and later on nothing turned up from these guys.we had even visited these guys in china and signed the agreement copy.  The only reason why i m posting is to create awareness about such fake and fraud companies in China. Also, if there's any way out to recover my money from them, the solution is always welcomed.

Sorry I don't understand.

It says they want to buy from you.

It says they will pay 40% of the FOB price in advance.

Did they pay the 40%, you delivered the goods and then did not pay the 60%?

Why did you deliver the good without receiving an irrevocable LC from an internationally accepted bank?

Why on earth did you have to pay them anything?  They are buying from you not you from them!

We might be able to help you. Can you provide a phone number?

Good Luck
AxN

AxN wrote:

We might be able to help you. Can you provide a phone number?

Good Luck
AxN

Why asking for Phone number  :/

It would be much appreciated if you could exchange here on the forum itself so that future members can too benefit from the help

Regards
Kenjee

The OP paid a fee.  Scammed, big style.

NEVER pay a fee for anything like this or employment paperwork.
However, the warning is pointless because there's always one more mark for the scammers.

Hello AXN

please tell me how would you be able to help me, in what way? i want to recover my money from the scammers.