Oman Visit Visa

I was out from Oman due to medical test failure. I had Hep C and due to it, i was declared UNFIT.

Can anyone tell me if I can go Oman on a visit visa or not??

Please reply urgently.

Thanks

Hi liwamines,

Medical test is not required for a visit visa.

Thanks for your response.

But actually, my question is, " i was fail to clear medical tests in Oman last year. Even then, can I get Omani visit visa?"

I mean, will Oman immigration allows me to get visit visa after announced unfit in Oman?

Your quick response will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Hello all
Plz help me I have a query. I am on a visit visa to oman. I have done bachelor degree in engineering and masters in mba. Can I apply for phd program in oman university.on visit visa. If yes how to apply. If no how to apply. Hoping for a better answer.

Shakhan wrote:

Hello all
Plz help me I have a query. I am on a visit visa to oman. I have done bachelor degree in engineering and masters in mba. Can I apply for phd program in oman university.on visit visa. If yes how to apply. If no how to apply. Hoping for a better answer.

Hi Shakhan,

While on a visit visa, you cannot do much else except 'visit' Oman of course.

You cannot enroll for any academic program - even short-term. You need to be registered resident to be able to join any course.

Also, please note that the Sultan Qaboos University is exclusively meant for Omanis only and no expatriate will be enrolled there - even if you are a registered resident.