New to the forum but not to Morocco

I have been reading the forum for a couple of years now but just decided to sign up and comment today. I live on the Atlantic coast of Morocco in a small coastal village called Bedouzza. I have my Moroccan Residence permit so I know what you have to go through to get it. I'm originally from the UK (Newcastle) and travel back there a couple of times a year.

Hello KneeOnLite and welcome to the forum! :top:

Looking forward to read you

Regards
Kenjee

Good morning.
I retired from a job in London a couple of years ago and spend about 3-4 of the winter months in Morocco. We have an apartment in Marrakech but I find that city a bit of a hassle and boring. Last year we bought a place on the outskirts of El-Jadida towards Sidi-Bouzid. I am enjoying it so much more. I Have been coming to Morocco on and off for 40 years but not really experienced here. My partner is Moroccan but still working and so  most of the time I come here alone. I do, of course, have friends here on whom I can rely; three especially so I do not feel lonely or cut off. I wonder how you are finding life here. I did consider going down the citizen route to make car and house ownership easier but instead put everything in my partner's name. So far it has been no problem. Look forward to your reply when you are able.
Robert

Anyone needing help in Rabat City I am ready

Rob, I'm surprised you find Marrakesh boring. I like yourself rather have a place by the beach (love fishing), but my wife is from Marrakesh. Did you end up buying a house or getting an apartment or just renting? Just curious, about how much you had to pay for a place and how you went about finding your place.

Any info will be helpful.

Thanks,

Kneeonlite, how is the fishing there? I've been to El Jadida, but not there. Which has a better beach, El Jadida or Bedouzza? I'm planning on getting a place somewhere on the coast.

Thanks for any info.

السلام عليكم اخي
كيف حالك؟
I am indian. My age is 24 year. I am engineer.  Now I am working in saudi arabia.

I am planning to go to morocco for marriage

Hello el malhi
I am not able to send you message personally. Please contact me