Greetings friends in Cebu

Hello friends. I wanted to drop a note to introduce myself. Im currently living in Florida, USA and planning to move to Cebu in 2016. I visit Cebu 2 or 3 times a year in conjunction with my organization that helps needy children. I have learned much over the past 3 years from my travels to Cebu and Manila, but I'm here to learn more from local Expats now that my departure date is fast approaching. Looking forward to connecting. Blessings, Frank

Hi Frank,

Good to hear that you choose Cebu as your place to nestled in.  I think the best way to do is to get in touch with your friends in line to your organization as well as to get hold of some expats here in Cebu.

Most importantly, take extra precautionary measure since you are into this kind of endeavour a lot expats are into trouble like being involve in pedophile, etc. You might caught in a "fancy world".

Good luck,
Nimfa

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have been blessed to meet a nice core group of Locals in Cebu but have yet to meet any Expats. The places where I travel in Cebu I'm the only foreigner.  I do not typically have time to hang in the Malls or other places where Expats hang out. Hopefully I will meet a few Expats here that share common interests. I have already learned some good information just reading through the various posts. Keep in touch.
Thx Frank

You welcome, Frank!

You're blessed because you have a kindhearted  person.

Good idea! not to hang out much on malls hence in a case to case basis only.Yep and i do really appreciate expats whom not to spend more time unto malls or clubs.

Have a great day!
Nimfa

Cebu is a big city with many many expats I lived there from 2007 to 2013 and enjoyed the city.  It is a tough life for the locals and can be if you need something from them.  However it is enjoyable experience.  I have many blogs about my life there and what I did and did not enjoy. 

Tim Potter Texas
timpotter-philippines.com

Thank you for passing along the information Tim. I will check out your blogs. Thx Frank