How can egy man divorce foreigner wife ?

Hello There
I'm an Egy man , me and my Norwegian wife decided to get divorce .
She's now at Norway and we prefer to do the divorce without going together to do the paperwork and anyway she's at Norway now.
Seems my only options are either - do to the (ghaybi) divorce.. means i do it at the ministry of justice without her ( i guess that would affect me that i cannot marry a foreigner woman later or i'll be kinda black listed at the embassies)
-Or she does a proxy/delegate someone on her behalf who will go with me

Any idea how she can do this proxy procedure while she's at Norway?
Also do you have more info about the ghaybi divorce impact on me?
Many thanks

She saw the light, did she?

??

He means that she realized she was being deceived, and as a result, decided not to continue with the marriage of convenience - after seeing the light. Some Westerners realize it wasn't a very good idea after all, and make the right decision to divorce asap, rather than get their ass divorced when the foreigner moves abroad and receives their papers, so it's better for them to end it, rather than have it ended for them!

hi Tameroy

the (ghaybi) divorce it s not available any more in the Egyptian's ministry of justice for foreigners - Egyptians marriage & should the 2 parties coming together to finish the divorce process  .... so u have this options

1- file ur divorce according the Norwegian's legal system

2- going together to the Egyptian embassy or consulate at Norway to register ur divorce .

3- come together to the Egyptian's ministry of justice to finish ur divorce process ( she can  also send some1 with a POA for that ) .

4- u can make a (ghaybi) divorce by the Egyptian family court ... but u need a professional lawyer for that .... there is no a lot of lawyer know this option here in Egypt .

if u make any option of this .... u will be in the right road far away of any legal effects or black lists .

good luck for both of u .

Thanks a lot for the information

XB23 wrote:

He means that she realized she was being deceived, and as a result, decided not to continue with the marriage of convenience - after seeing the light. Some Westerners realize it wasn't a very good idea after all, and make the right decision to divorce asap, rather than get their ass divorced when the foreigner moves abroad and receives their papers, so it's better for them to end it, rather than have it ended for them!

I always wonder who is this XB 23,who is behind there? I wanna shake your hands for your post, you always speak like my mouth does..... :heart::par:

the egyptian lawyer wrote:

hi Tameroy

the (ghaybi) divorce it s not available any more in the Egyptian's ministry of justice for foreigners - Egyptians marriage & should the 2 parties coming together to finish the divorce process  .... so u have this options

1- file ur divorce according the Norwegian's legal system

2- going together to the Egyptian embassy or consulate at Norway to register ur divorce .

3- come together to the Egyptian's ministry of justice to finish ur divorce process ( she can  also send some1 with a POA for that ) .

4- u can make a (ghaybi) divorce by the Egyptian family court ... but u need a professional lawyer for that .... there is no a lot of lawyer know this option here in Egypt .

if u make any option of this .... u will be in the right road far away of any legal effects or black lists .

good luck for both of u .

Is not so clear for me. Why he should/may be blacklisted? And where? Which institution on?

meme1 wrote:
XB23 wrote:

I always wonder who is this XB 23,who is behind there? I wanna shake your hands for your post, you always speak like my mouth does..... :heart::par:

I'm just someone not afraid to speak my mind, and share my experience, no matter how others feel about it. I don't care about getting banned, in fact I've been banned many times. I just wished others on this site were more willing to share their honest opinion about something, rather than hold back in fear of offending others.

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *** what."

-- Stephen Fry

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not use any foul language

So far i got only 1 legal opinion and the rest is personnel /stereo type's kind of issues from different participation
Anyway thanks for being active at least

Could you give more info about this point you mentioned?
3- come together to the Egyptian's ministry of justice to finish ur divorce process ( she can  also send some1 with a POA for that )

I mean the procedures/ conditions to do the POA?
should it be a guy ? any religion ? where to do it ? ..etc