Looking for a PRESCHOOL for my daughter

hello everybody
i am looking for a preschool for my 3 year old daughter preferably british or american run lady. can anybody guide me

i have  number of one lady neat extra .. she i American ... let me check her number... inbox ur whats app i,ll send it to u...

Hi, could u let me know too plz? I've had bad experiences leaving my daughter at the daycares usually advertized. From the recent one I removed her because she has scratch marks inside her diaper area! And she has v small nails so they are not her own. I'm very distressed. I've tried elite pre school near Saad hospital, busy bees (the current diaper incident) king fahad, kids world etc. They either strap kids in front of tv for five so hours straight and don't feed her properly :( I need help!

Plzzz also let me know about it...too much worried for my son..3 years old..looking for british or amarican private preschool..anyone knows..???

Hi, did u find any preschool or nursery?

No...just searching..if u find any plzz tell me

Try busy bees or elite. Behind Saad hospital. I had a weird experience but my kid is too young and scared of ppl who speak only arabic. Maybe u will have better luck

I went to elite , behind saad hospital, they have very strict policy of NO MALES entry. I dont understand, how i am going to drop and pik my kid, my wife can not go daily for this. Somtimes the kid is crying and not willing to go to school, in that case i have to pik him and drop him inside the gate, but they dont alow it. Also i have to look around where i am sending my kid.
They have two types of rates one is monthly  and other is hourly, for extra hours.
Which in the end of month get quite expensive. The fees does not include anything at all, cloths,diapers,food,water everything is ours.

A friend of mine was telling me a daycare & preschool in Riyadh, they charge 1000 per month and they provide everything. diaper, daycare special dress, food etc.
When you drop your kid there, they will change the dress into schol dress and keep the baby n that. seems good, i wonder somthing like that opens in khobar,

Plz share with me tht American lady near extra I m also looking for a preschool for my son thanks in advance

Hey ,
I am looking for a pre school or a nursery for my 3 yrs girl in al khobar. Preferably a British/American  . Need help :(

Hey plzz can u provide the number of thst lady?

Hello.
My name is Khalid. I am looking for a preschool or a nursery for my 2 yrs girl in al khobar. My baby has an American passport. Preferably a British/ American.Please.  i need your help.My phone Number ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct