New buisiness

Dear all
I hope some one can help me by answering the following questions.

1- if I want to start a new Buisiness in Ecuador such a rest or a pub , is it worthless to do save money from this buisiness

2- What kind of buisiness with minimum budget amount can be run in Ecuador.

3- Is it safe to live with my small families before establishing the. bZ or must come and proceed then invite them
4- What about the Lebanese comunity in Ecuador , is it big .
5- Learning Spanish is dificult? Can we learn it during a year fluently?
6- education Bz projects are beneficial
7- What are the most wanted small - medium Bz in Cuenca .
8- what is the monthly fees for a international scoops ( English ) in Cuenca ( primary)

Please , I will be so appreciate if you answer my questions and worries

Best regards

Cuenca has a large expat community mostly North American so knowing English will be helpful.
Ecuador in general wants pensioners that do not compete for jobs with Ecuadorians.
Most of the expats are aged 60+ with pensioner visas.
Restaurants are always a risky business.
I doubt that there is a Lebanese community at all.
I estimate the cost of living for a family in Cuenca at between $1500 to $2000USD per month
Question #8 I think you mean schools. Yes there are international schools but they are expensive

Samer604 wrote:

5- Learning Spanish is dificult? Can we learn it during a year fluently?

How people learn new things is something that has always intrigued me.

The direct answer to your two questions is, who knows?  You'll just have to try.

If you already know more than one language (and I'm pretty sure you do), it will probably be easier to pick up Spanish than if you have only spoken your mother tongue your whole life.   

Different people have different language abilities.  Generally learning a new language as an adult is harder than learning it as a child.  But a year of intensive exposure should be enough to enable you to function in the society without too much difficulty, yes, especially if you have fun learning it rather than seeing it as a task.

On a scale of language difficulty, I think Spanish would rank as one of the easier ones to learn, at least for an English speaker.  I mean, it can't be that hard, even the little children in Ecuador speak it!

So it is the same family of languages as French which you said you know. Some think it's easier

Thx all for your answers , And yes I know 3 languages , I assume that it will be easy for me , but I hope will be also easy for my 9years daughter  and my wife