Easy, fast and right process for tourist and spousal visa - Filipino

hi mercylyn

i admit in advance im no expert in the situation that you are in right now. But i think your plan is possible. Check here in the udi website just select the option that ia applicable to you and you can see there what options you have:

UDI website-Family reuni (fiance/spouse/etc)

also you and your boyfriend can inquire with udi or your local politi through phone call to get more info :)

for the travel insurance,  i use AXA, mainly for conveniece because i can buy it online.  when my visa was denied,  refund/cancellation was as easy as emailing them your rejection letter (in pdf) you got from the embassy..  altho i had never really used it while in norway for hospitals,  etc..  but iv always bought insurance from them..

for ticket reservation, like stephy i use KLM. select the option to pay to KLM office or pay thru bank deposit(BPI).. these options will give you 2days to pay or your reservation will be cancelled automatically..  just remember not to pick seats, or else your reservation will not be cancelled automatically and someone will call you about your reservation... after your reservation online,  you will get your booking details on ur email or u can print it out from their website..

for the invitation letter as requirement in Visitor's visa,  i posted a template here.

Hi sis 😊.. ive process my visa 1 mos,its my first time so it takes 1 mos before.. just search on facebook MALAYAN INSURANCE(PHILIPPINES)..  and about travel agency just call them (083)302-3380 MAX VALUE TRAVEL & TOURS.. yun mga questions ng embassy is all about you and your bf.. you need to bring pictures of you and him together in your vacation,you can print out and put in details (the dates,the place where it took).. you need to remember it cause they will ask you about it on details.. but there main focus is on the passport and visa,travel insurance and round trip ticket sis...  madali lang interview sakin it takes 15-20mins lang 😊

Hi Yanshie,

Thanks sa info ha you are such a great help. Will they really ask of pictures of us? Cause we don't have pic together i think. Haha. We knew each other since 2011 but the last time we had pic together was last year on my birthday but then the phone I had was stolen and all our pics together was there :( He is not my boyfriend but he is my bestfriend I ever had then now he ask me to stay with him for 3 months so we get to know more and build daw a stronger relationship hehe.. 

Anyway are you from Manila? e che check ko pa yong address for interview so I can find a nearest hotel to stay for couple of nights. Kailan ka lang nakarating jan sa Norway?

Hi Pheebz,

Wow thank you for a very detailed information.  I appreciate all your help here guys. He already sent me Pheebz an invitation letter and other papers with stamp and his passport. So yong kulang ko na lang is my itenary for Norway, insurance, certificate of employment from work and an approval letter from my company for my 3 month leave vacation then I will claim my passport this June 3rd. So is it okay na ba if I will book a reservation for submission of my requirements for june 5th? 

If my company will not allow me for vacation then I have to resign I think this May. Im just concern if mag resign ako sa work they might not approve my application.

Hi sis.. ok lang naman yun pro mas ok kasi pagmay picture kau together kasi basehan yan gaano kstrong friendship nyo.. pro ok lang yan sis ok lang naman yan wala problema if di mo xa boyfie important is he will guarantee you.. yun address is nasa ecoplaza makati VFS GLOBAL sis dun mo ipasa at dun yun interview... bumalik ako pinas march 1st week balik naman ako july...mas ok sis na isantabi mo nlng yan leave mo sa work wag mo nlng gamitin yan as your proof kasi di yan sila maniniwala 3 months leave baka di ka maaprobahan nyan ang maganda gawin mo enroll ka sa isang training school short courses lang tapos hingi ka certificate of enrollment ganun ginawa ko yun first time ko apply enroll ako BAKING sa isang tesda school for 10 days training then sinabihan ko yun registrar na reserve or papasok ako sa april so tama yun paguwi ko then request aq for certificate of enrollment.. mas mainam yan sis kaysa leave mo 3 mos di yan sila maniwala bka mgkproblema ka pa sa application mo.. suggest ko lang sa iyo kasi ganun ginawa ko eh.. depende parin sau kng ano gusto mo 😊

yanshei09 wrote:

Hi sis.. ok lang naman yun pro mas ok kasi pagmay picture kau together kasi basehan yan gaano kstrong friendship nyo.. pro ok lang yan sis ok lang naman yan wala problema if di mo xa boyfie important is he will guarantee you.. yun address is nasa ecoplaza makati VFS GLOBAL sis dun mo ipasa at dun yun interview... bumalik ako pinas march 1st week balik naman ako july...mas ok sis na isantabi mo nlng yan leave mo sa work wag mo nlng gamitin yan as your proof kasi di yan sila maniniwala 3 months leave baka di ka maaprobahan nyan ang maganda gawin mo enroll ka sa isang training school short courses lang tapos hingi ka certificate of enrollment ganun ginawa ko yun first time ko apply enroll ako BAKING sa isang tesda school for 10 days training then sinabihan ko yun registrar na reserve or papasok ako sa april so tama yun paguwi ko then request aq for certificate of enrollment.. mas mainam yan sis kaysa leave mo 3 mos di yan sila maniwala bka mgkproblema ka pa sa application mo.. suggest ko lang sa iyo kasi ganun ginawa ko eh.. depende parin sau kng ano gusto mo 😊

As you have posted on the ENGLISH language section of the forum please post in ENGLISH only so that members can understand your post. 
Thank you.

Ok no problem 😊👍👌

The forum title as you see it is specifically for Filipino.. that is why she replied in Filipino cause i was asking her specifically about the location in Manila and some few steps that a Filipina should process for tourist visa..

@ windyrain > I understand your point of view. However, only five languages are allowed on the forum for the moment, they are English, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. For further information, please have a look at the forum code of conduct > language part.

Priscilla

Its ok sis no problem😊i think its better we talk english 😊...

hi windyrain

getting your reservation is fine,  as long as YOU DONT BUY TICKETS yet until you get your approved visa...

this is my 4th time in norway on a visitor's visa.. iv always used klm for the ticket reservation...  i always picked bpi bank deposit as payment method... and its always cancelled automatically  2days after they did not receive a payment from me.. it was only one time it wasn't cancelled automatically,  and that was when i picked seats.. for that reservation,  i got a call frm klm abt my reservion, so i had to tell them that my visa is still in process and i have to cancel my reservation since my visa isn't approved yet.. and they were ok with it...

in my opinion,  and i think i read it in a forum somewhere (sorry,  cant remember the site),  the ticket reservation is only required by the embassy to make sure that a flight is available for the date u picked...  and besides,  the granted visitor's visa is always +15 days than ur original planned vacation..  this is to give us the flexibility to change flights (in case of flight delays caused by airlines).. in my 4 flights to norway,  2x that i arrived to norway 1 day after than my intended day of arrival for my visa application...  only because we found cheaper flights on a different day... this dont pose a problem,  as long as u don't exceed the indicated number of days of stay on ur visa,  or else it will flag as overstaying..

anyways,  good luck on ur application.. :)

pheebz

Hi Girls,

I just submitted my requirements today at VFS Cebu and they asked if i have photos with my friend together. The photos we had was in my old phone that was stolen.  For those of you who got approved by the embassy did you include photos of you and your boyfriend? 

:( ..... ohhh.

Phebs, did you also include photos of you and your boyfriend?

Hi Windyrain,

It is still possible that the Norwegian Embassy may grant you a visa even if you didn't submit pictures of you and your friend together...provided you had submitted all other documents that may prove you and your friend had met in person before. In my case I didn't submit any pictures but I did submit copies of entry/exit stamps on our respective passports to prove we had met before. 

Goodluck on your application! :)

Thanks,  that gives me a little hope. :) lol he only sent me the copies of his passport since i haven't been out the country yet. He visited Philippines since January 2012, January 2013, December 2013, January 2014, July 2014..

Im Nellie Married to a norwegian guy Last year and currently I am 5 months pregnant, so last week have applied for family immigrant visa and they told me that the process may took 2-4 months and Im afraid I will not be granted the visa before my due date. I have read from this blog that some send pictures to the embassy and I have not done that..
I have heard from a friend about the D visa or entry visa and I ask also the embassy about it and they told me to visit their site so I searched it in the internet. It says there, Submit an application for a visitor's visa, but write in the application that you wish to be granted an entry visa (D visa). And i have sign up on the application portal.. now my question is how can I indicate in the visa application that it´s the D-visa that i am applying since I cannot find where to indicate it? any idea? .I hope anyone can help me here. Thank you so much :)

Hi Nellie,
Found this at the embassy website.

How to apply for the entry visa type D

The supporting documents to be submitted with the application are the same as for family immigration with spouse or common children, with the exception of the fee.

The application fee for a D-Visa (for an adult) is EUR 60,- (payable on the Application Portal). As the documentation requirement is the same for the two types of applications, it is only necessary to submit one set of documents.

When applying for an entry visa, applicants should select 'Schengen visa' on the application portal and write a note in the 'additional information' field stating that they wish to apply for an entry visa or a D-visa.  It is also important that the applicant informs the Norway Visa Application Centre officer when submitting the supporting documents that he / she has sent in applications for both family immigration and D-visa (through the application portal).

For information about how to apply for Family Immigration, please click here.

If you wish to apply for the entry visa, please use UDI's checklists (for spouse or common children) to make sure you submit all the necessary documents.

hi windy,  sorry for the uber late reply... in my case,  i had submitted pictures as well... its not required, but it can strengthen the application... it is to prove that the entry stamps on his passport were indeed to meet u and not someone else...

hi nellie.

the norwegian embassy in the philippines no longer accept entry visa (type D)  applications.. i think this is because and entry visa does not automatically guarantee u can get approved for a residence permit when u get to norway... you have to apply for a residence permit,  and once approved,  u will be given an entrt visa valid for a certain amount of days to give u time to report to the police and get your residence card...

you can read this info here: http://www.norway.ph/studywork/visaandr … ZAPUdCwrqA

Hi thanks to all your advices girls :)
I just got a text from the embassy that my visa was approved.  It only takes 5 business days for me...thanks!!

Thanks Phebz.. im happy that my visa was approved even if i don't send the pictures along with my application.  I thought they will ask many questions but when i submitted that in Cebu in their office it only took me 30min and they don't really ask anything.  I actually don't have the copy of his letter at alll will immigration ask that in thr airport or just present the visa itself?

i made it a habit to have a scanned copy of everything i submit to the embassy... but as far as my experience goes,  i was never asked to show the invitation letter... im usually just asked to show my return ticket at the immigration in Amsterdam (usually my first Schengen country).. and i think u need to have with you the guarantee form and visa at all times when your touring around Schengen... tho i never had to show it to anyone in all my 4 trips,  but i still bring them in my bag,  specially when we do a Harrytur in Sweden...

congratulations.!! enjoy ur Norway visit ;)

Gosh. I actually really had photocopies of those but when i submitted my originals the girl in VFS ask for a photocopy so I hand that to them. Ohhhh no i don't have the guarantee form. :(   uhh uhhh...

Anyway, thanks for all the tips Pheebz :)  are you still in Norway?

it is always like that you usually submit the original set and a photocopy set.

your personal copy of course depends on your own initiative. but since it looks like it's abot late, let's hope that this won't be asked from you and that you will have a smooth and safe travel :)

hi windy.
hmn,  they are supposed to give u the stamped UDI guarantee form,  along with ur passport with the Visa.. have u retrieved ur passport and visa form the embassy?? btw, i am already in the Philippines, got back early June..  :)

hi stephy.
  actually its changed now.. before, its 2 sets to bring -- original set and photocopy set -- tho the second set,  they return to u anyways.  just to make sure u have copies of everything,  for ur own reference...  now,  its just one set to be submitted... mostly are just photocopies,  but u have to bring the originals to show them... altho some docs,  they require the originals (like invitation letter, passport),  and the guarantee form (one original and one photocopy).. making copies for ur own reference is the decision of the applicant  now... so yea,  i made it a habit to scan everything and have a digital copy...

hey pheebz,

then that is good, maybe windyrain should check the left over papers she has the stampe UDI guarantee form, yeah i remember that was returned to me too.

Same here i make lots of personal copy so at the airport i have at hand the guarantor's form, his passport photocopy,invitation, return ticket, my passport and cfo because i dont want  any inconvenience at our immigration. Though it was not asked, it's better to be ready right. :)

Hi everyone! The waiting game is killing me my husband applied 10 days ago for family reunification! Hope we get positive answer soon🙏

hi karen,

as long as you haven't received any email stating that UDI received your application then it means you are on the positive side. Best of luck in the application and good wishes to everyone who are waiting for the results i hope you guys gets approved very soon :)

Hi we got a good news today exactly 10 days wow thats so fast! Thanku Lord

thats  good news, u got an answer at exactly 2 weeks :) congratulations

Hi. Anybody applied for spousal (residence visa) recently? I applied and submitted my application at vfs global makati philippines last aug 17 2015 and today i received an email from them that they have forwarded my application to UDI Oslo Norway. I was so sad about the news coz it will take long like about 9 months or more. It's so hard for us as a family to be far from each other very long. My daughter misses her father so much. 😔
For those that applied and were granted for visa within a week or a month, did you receive the same email from the embassy? I still wanted to keep my hope up that we will be reunited soon! 😭

Good day!I just sign in to this site because i am looking for an answer of all my questions and there i got it since i saw your post..I want to get my tourist visa easy and fast.How to get it and what needed for this.
  Thank you and hope you can give time for my message.Had a great day..

Just visit the website of norway embassy for your country and you will see the list there. As long as you meet all their requirements you should be fine :)

just keep in mind that the decision of udi/embassy varies from one application to another because they have criteria to check before they give approval, for example if tourist visa is under a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/fiance: length of relationship, how genuine the relationship is, age gap, a proof that you have a reason to return to your country(usually employment in homeland or being a student,etc.)

Hi thanks for your post
I actually need some help I am planning to travel mid of Sept just for tourist visa to Norway and will apply it in cebu Norway embassy
I just wanna have an idea about the processing and requirements and how it actually go with interview and what specific documents I needed
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks in advance

Hi. Will you please share to me what did you do to Process your Visa fast? both Tourist and Spouse Visa. I am Riza from General Santos City, 22 years old and also married to a Norwegian National. Thank you!

Hi. I am Riza from General Santos. I will also apply for a Tourist Visa on September and Probably I will apply in Cebu. Would you mind if I will go with you during Visa application? I mean it's good to have a company with you during application. I can give you my personal contact if you want so that we can keep in touch. And you can visit http://www.vfsglobal.com/norway/philippines/ for more Visa information.

I am afraid there is no easy way to get tourist visa or spouse visa or family immigration.you hve to go through the embassy website or udi website and submit all the paperworks exactly as pe they stated.additionally u can submit evidences to prove your relationship like collage of photographs over th years etc.tht too in one page.

Remember,they treat each case as different.for tourist visa they need to see your strong ties with ur homecountry.like evidence of your job,property etc which ensure your return.

Hi riza this is my contact details
You can add me on Facebook
Mary June egay gaspe

Hi!  I just wanna know if me and my Boyfriend from Norway will get married here in cebu will it be quick processing for my visa after we get married ? What is the best thing to do ?
Thank you!.:)