New guy in Bahrain

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all.

Firdaus here, nice to be here in Bahrain.

This blog is so useful for me, especially this is my first time here working in Bahrain.

Kudos to the guys who keep this site up and running :))

Welcome to Bahrain!

Glad you find this site useful - there are a number of very intelligent and informed people here who use their free time to help and research for others.  I know I found it very helpful as well!

Also, truly terrifying picture you have there.  :o

relwell wrote:

Welcome to Bahrain!

Glad you find this site useful - there are a number of very intelligent and informed people here who use their free time to help and research for others.  I know I found it very helpful as well!

Also, truly terrifying picture you have there.  :o

as relwell pointed out your PIC does not look pleasing, gives a negative feel. Be positive :-) and welcome to the blog.

hi hope you like Bahrain

come on Logical. That's not a nice thing to say.
you want to see terrifying? Watch the Walking Dead. I usually have trouble sleeping after I do!

Lindochka,

:offtopic: Love that series ;) season 6 starts this October, cant wait :P

T&R

welcome in Bahrain ;)
have a nice day!!!

Welcome to Bahrain.. If u need any help just ask

Hi Firdaus. Welcome to Bahrain.
Thanks for your lovely comments. Please do let us know if you have questions as you settle in and also do visit the Forum as often as you can to share experience and knowledge.

PS: Don't mind the comments from relwell and logicalIndian above - they are just jealous they don't have a luxurious beard such as yours!  :lol:

Farhaz wrote:

PS: Don't mind the comments from relwell and logicalIndian above - they are just jealous they don't have a luxurious beard such as yours!  :lol:

No fair being honest!

And I have lost the use of smileys.  This new format is troublesome.  Without smiley's I am adrift in a sea of text based emoticons. :0

Don't fret, rel. just write your emotions in brackets e.g. (Shrugs) (sad face) tears

Sorry relwell ... said in jest.

Regarding the smileys - wonder why you don't have them. We should bring this to the attention of the site owners.

Farhaz wrote:

Sorry relwell ... said in jest.

Regarding the smileys - wonder why you don't have them. We should bring this to the attention of the site owners.

Yep , smileys don't show up while using expat.com on mobile !
And even "Quote" button disappeared in the new format on mobile .

Hope things get rectified !

Is all good Farhaz, just having some fun (wink smiley face thing here).  I also rarely use them normally, but now that I can't use them it somehow makes me want to use them more.  I feel there is basic psychology at work here!?

I will give that a go, Lind...(hungry) (doesn't want to be at work).  Those are the general standard emotions I have anyway.  But I know there will be bugs with the new format - I don't like it that much yet, but that will change in time.  They will sort it all out I am sure!

(still hungry)