Employment Visa being rejected

Hi All,

I am Muhammad Iqbal from Pakistan. I was offered a job as I.T consultant in a company in Bahrain, I accept the job terms and signed the contract with the company. Now the company is applying for my employment Visa. It is already rejected for two times, No reasons are known to my Employer that why it is being rejected. They say that they are well known employer within Bahrain and every thing is clear from their side, they have applied few other employment visas and got approval.
I have 'Ali' as last name in my father's name, and Hussainabad in my address, I talked to few colleagues working there in Bahrain, they says these two (father's name and address) is the reason it is being rejected. And also I read some posts, where folks are complaining about visa rejection due to names like Ali, Hassan, Hussain.
Do you guys think that these two are exact reasons? Should I ask my Employer to re-apply, is there still any chances of approval. Your suggestions would help me a lot.Thanks in advance!

dear iqbal_sada,

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation, there can be numerous reasons why a visa could be rejected and only your employer can know about it. What you read on the net may not be always the truth (could be rumors as well). Speak to your employer and see whether they could try again.

hopefully everything will be ok!

good luck & god bless

T&R

Ask your employer to re-apply !

I had my friend from Lebanon , she was rejected for same reason , after 4 times , she was accepted finally !

It's all about luck !!!

Thank you guys for your response, My employer re-applied and still the same result  :( Rejected again. When I check on the LMRA site against my Passport No, I cannot see any picture attached with my profile, Is picture mandatory or optional? Any idea?

i guess photo is not mandatory when applying, have patience. Sometimes it may take few weeks as well. Please be in touch with your potential employer.

iqbal_sada wrote:

Thank you guys for your response, My employer re-applied and still the same result  :( Rejected again.

Re-apply again !

As I said all depends on luck and the number of times you re-apply !

Dear All,

My name is Syed Masud Ahmed Shah! I had a same problem . My new employer applied work visa for me and yesterday I received an email from employer that my visa application got rejected and they are going to re-apply.
On LMRA site (express service) portal it showed the legal status as "Expired Employment Visa".

Also in my father name, there is Hussain as 2nd last name. Anyone can tell me what exactly can be reason behind refusal. I personally believed that its my name / father name.

I am not shia, is there any way they have assumed me!? any way to clarify that?

dear syed masud ahmed shah,

Unfortunately, there is no way to find out the reason for rejection. If you could give more information to your employer they could try re-applying.

Good luck

T&R

i had job offer from Bahrain and  they applied work visa for me after 2 weeks they rejected even i did an analysis and they all clear can i know what is the reason of reject.

As mentioned above, no one will tell you the reason for rejection.  All you can do is re-apply.

Hello everyone,

@ambazsoso611, should you have any questions, I invite you to create a new thread on the Bahrain forum as this one is quite old.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Old thread closed]

Closed