Go live in US! If i go on tourist visa can i get a work and stay?

Hy everyone
My name is Ahmed from Romanian,I am Romanian citizen ,24 years ,master degree in marketing .
I thinking to move in Usa to live and work.....
I m looking after people living in Usa to be friend to find out how can i get in Usa and about lifestyle...
if i buy the ticket and go to the us with a tourist visa there i can apply for a job and if i got the job i can remain permanent in us??
Thank you
God bless you

Welcome to the forum. 
For information click on the Visa and work threads in the box on the upper right hand corner of this page.  Getting a visa (work or otherwise ) can be difficult and involves various steps.

Bob K

Ahmedos90,

I wouldn't get a job with a visitor visa.....get a work visa. The rules are there for EVERYBODY.

CB

Thank you guys....
By the way anyone who live in usa can join us?i wanna get some tips...i wanna find out about the l8fe style and why not to make new friends

Hello Ahmedos90

I invite you to read our Living in USA guide to gather some useful infos to help you in your expatriation project.

Regards
Kenjee

Ahmedos90 wrote:

Thank you guys....
By the way anyone who live in usa can join us?i wanna get some tips...i wanna find out about the l8fe style and why not to make new friends

You might want to spend your time and energy obtaining a work visa, for without that all your other efforts are for naught.

Can recomend me some advice how to get work visa???

If i m travel to usa by myself ,with tourist visa and start to apply there for a job ,the boss can help me to get a worker visa once ai become a worker???

While nothing prevents you from looking for work with only a visitor visa, it is illegal to work until you have a work visa. You would also need to apply for a Social Security Number (SSN).

The Department of Homeland Security - Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is really tough on people caught working illegally in the USA, it can result in removal proceedings and an unexpected flight back to your homeland.

Follow the rules, do things the right way and you will have no problems. Break the rules and you can expect to face the consequences.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Ahmedos90 wrote:

If i m travel to usa by myself ,with tourist visa and start to apply there for a job ,the boss can help me to get a worker visa once ai become a worker???

You need to get the work visa BEFORE you start working.  Might want to work on your English language skills.

Thank you very much...This is why i do every day...I work to improve my english skils...God bless you

It is a crime, a federal one that can lead to a lifetime ban to enter the US, if you violate the terms of the visa type that you're given.

Tourist visa is for tourism.

If you intend to live and work in the US then study and pursue the appropriate visa.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/e … ories.html

Start by reconnecting with friends or family members who are already in the U.S. You have a tourist visa (some people wish they had at least that). Save some money, travel to the U.S and while visiting meet people, ask for advices (in person), do social network (in person) and who knows, you might get opportunities you were looking for, if God wills. Don't think this is Paradise, you might not like it. Travel first so you can have an idea if this is the place you want to be or put all your efforts in.

Ahmedos90 wrote:

Hy everyone
My name is Ahmed from Romanian,I am Romanian citizen ,24 years ,master degree in marketing .
I thinking to move in Usa to live and work.....
I m looking after people living in Usa to be friend to find out how can i get in Usa and about lifestyle...
if i buy the ticket and go to the us with a tourist visa there i can apply for a job and if i got the job i can remain permanent in us??
Thank you
God bless you

No you cannot work on a tourist visa, and I urge you not to attempt it.  Romania is getting closer and closer to entering the Visa Waiver Program, and people that violate the terms of their Visas (for tourism, business, whatever) will prevent Romania from being added to the program, thus ruining it for fellow Romanians that wish to visit lawfully with the process of obtaining a visa.

Romaniac

Hello, I saw your post and I would like to say to you that you have another option to live USA permanently  is that you travel by a tourist visa then your will explore how to get a work visa consulting different societies those live in the USA permanently , I wish they will give you instructions how to get that visa or you may get a company that need your knowledge and may help you that work visa,

Has the person above the last post not just explained to you that by doing what you advise he would be being totally selfish & upsetting any future visa waiver settlements!!!!

Why do you people always put sentiment before sensibility?

The OP has NO right to come to the USA on a tourist visa & then seek work.........END OF STORY!!!!

Closed