Tennis Courts

I am looking for a place to play tennis over here, I've seen a few places but they are really expensive if you're not a member, and I don't want to join up somewhere just yet. Does anyone know of a cheap spot where I can play?

Hi, how about Petralka tennis courts? This one is here many years, its calm here, as I see its not in english (web site). However, here is a link, if you  will need more info, I can chech more :) maybe other places also.

Enjoy your day, Veronika

I'm used to go to a tennis court cost 4 eur, or 3 eur during summer time. Indeed, usually it's quite expensive

There is a tennis court by the Mlada Garda dormitory. I can't be sure about the prices but I doubt it's a lot.

So, I found a place, I found it through CenyNaDne the savings website, it's out in petrzalka, right behind the Matador swimming pool, it's a really nice guy that is running it, I'm not 100% sure how much it is usually, but I got the 10 hours for 29.90 offer, so 3 euro an hour  :)
It's a fairly basic set up, the guy owns three courts, no showers or lockers or anything like that, but it did exactly what it said on the tin, and for 3 euro an hour, you can't really complain, it was 1.50 each  :D Naturally when you log on there is a time limit, the offer will expire in 6 hours, but it seems to reappear a lot.
I've made and added a picture of how to get in, because we were wandering around like headless chickens trying to find the place, because there is no sign or anything like that, like I said, a nice guy who owns a few courts, http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ibl1yp.jpg the #80 bus brings you right there, and then as you can see, you stroll down the road and go around the side of the building, you can see the courts from the street but not the entrance, it's a little hidden behind the building.
I've also included the tennis savings page there is a lot of things on offer not just my one.
Tennis Savings Page

Ciao Veronica i am in Bratislava, would like to play tennis with you, if you want, write me by facebook: Manlio Rizzo

Ciao

Does anyone knows a place for a year, which fees below 150 eur for one adult ?