TV, UK channels, Sky etc.

Is it possible to watch the standard UK channels (BBC1, 2, ITV, Channel 4)?

Does Gibraltar have a Sky/Cable TV equivalent? Who provides this and at what costs?

Thanks

Sky news and many others are available on the internet - live streaming.
The UK terrestrial channels can be more difficult as you have to mess around hiding your IP address.

Thanks for the reply

Is it possible to subscribe & watch live premier league football at home? Or in local pubs/bars?

michaelw2010 wrote:

Is it possible to watch the standard UK channels (BBC1, 2, ITV, Channel 4)?

Does Gibraltar have a Sky/Cable TV equivalent? Who provides this and at what costs?

Thanks

Yes

Hi,  try using Hola.com. You can access UK channels and loads more. Can be a bit iffy sometimes, but it's free.  Also Filton can be alright. Good luck!

michaelw2010 wrote:

Thanks for the reply

Is it possible to subscribe & watch live premier league football at home? Or in local pubs/bars?

Yes

Ignore Fred and Spookies replies they are not relevant to Gibraltar

Grumpy

Sorry...I meant FilmOn! Cheers x

SpookyNooNoo wrote:

Hi,  try using Hola.com. You can access UK channels and loads more. Can be a bit iffy sometimes, but it's free.  Also Filton can be alright. Good luck!

Sorry....FilmOn.com

Ignore the new comments from Spooky.

I am in Gibraltar and we have all the TV you want.

SpookyNooNoo wrote:
SpookyNooNoo wrote:

Sorry....FilmOn.com

Also, Showbox is quite good for movies and series. I'm in La Linea and have all the TV I need
😝

SpookyNooNoo wrote:

I'm in La Linea and have all the TV I need

Then you should be aware of the situation in Gibraltar