Looking to meet people and make friends!

Hi guys, I'm 24 and I've been living in Athens for about a year now. I moved here with my girlfriend last year and I'm having a great time but it would be really nice to meet some more people and make some friends. Most of people I know are friends of my girlfriend and it would be nice to have some friends independently!

Hi
I know the feeling. You can join internations . org The Athens  int l community is really big and they have some nice events every month
Also you can go down to some of the expat bars and pubs (Molly Malone's, Mike's Irish, Nelly's- ask around, quite a few)- large-screen TVs and many regulars (ecpats)
And meetup . com
I got a lot from all those. Good luck!

Hi, I was just wondering where these bars/tavernas are? Syntagma or near there? I really love it here but a bit of home would be nice xx

The James Joyce Irish pub is in Thisio and its pretty nice in general. I'm not sure where Molly Malone's etc are, but I think the James Joyce is the closest to Syntagma. I go to them occasionally but not that often, although at the moment I'm going to the James Joyce quite a lot due to the Rugby World Cup being on.

Guys, Molly Malone's is in Glyfada. There's Athens Sports Bar- in Makriyianni right before Sintagma- they have a nice website. And Mike's Irish, right on the side of the Athens tower
:)

Thank you 😊

It says on your profile that you're based in Halandri, is that right? There's a pub in Halandri called 'The Local Pub' which is an English-style pub that has been on lists of the best pubs in the world. I haven't been before since its a bit of a trek from where I live, but its on my list. Its on Chaimanta 25

Hey what's up man, moving to Athens tomorrow.   Once I get some things sorted maybe we can grab some drinks and you can culturally aquaint me better.  Will shoot you a pm later this week

sure thing, looking forward to it

The Local Pub? I shall look out for it, thanks x

Hello guys soon i will come to athens and need friend show me around and drink coffee together:)))