Need a nanny

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Turkish speaking nanny for an expat family living in Etiler. They have an 8 months old baby and need someone to look after him 2-3 times a week.

Pls let me know if interested asap.

Regards,

D

Hi Dervish,

You should post your advert under Istanbul classifieds > community section - babysitting.

Good luck
Christine

ok done, thanks.

Hı there,

Im Jessıca and living in İstanbul!

Im workıng on my Turkısh but the ASAP part İ can fıll,
İ've been here 6 weeks from Germany and a professıonal nanny for
over 12 years

xxx

Warm Wishes,
Jessıca

Objective :
To utilize all education, training, experience and the desire to care for the needs of infants, toddlers and small children in a nurturing, educational and fun environment, providing skilled responsibility from years of experience and specialized training to the benefit of each child.

Personal Profile: 31 year old female, born in New York, grew up in California. I'm high energy and fully devoted to child welfare and fun. I'm loyal and responsible. . I adore infants and children and have spent my adult life learning to care for them with compassionate, experienced hands. I am available to take the position and would like to offer my professional services to your Facility.

CHILDCARE HISTORY:

Dates: Sep. 2011 - Present

Positi on : Temp. Daily Nanny
Ages of children: 2 mos
Duties: All newborn special needs related tasks

Reas on  for leaving: contract completed

Dates: Aug. 2010 - Sep. 2011

Positi on : Daily Nanny
Ages of children: 3 B 2 mos
Duties: All newborn, special needs related tasks and mothers support care.

Reas on  for leaving: Attending preschool

Dates: May 2009 - Aug. 2010
Positi on : Daily Nanny

Ages of children: 1B/1G 5 mos
Duties: All infant related needs without supply errands
Reas on  for leaving: Attending preschool

Dates: June 2007 - Oct. 2008
Positi on : Live in Nanny
Ages of children: 3B ages 3 5 7
Duties: after school care and all child related needs, ie school work, driving to sports, Dr. appointments, long distance school car pool rotations, etc.

Reas on  for leaving: Relocation

Dates: June 2001 through May 2005
Positi on: California Social Services provider

Ages of children: 0 – 5 years

Duties:24 hr care of newborns with special needs

Reas on  for leaving: Relocation

Education and Experience :

Childhood Development/ ECE 30 Units (continuing education)
Ages birth through five years. Covering physical, social, intellectual and psychological development appropriate to the chronological age of infants and children.
      Newborn and Infant Care License (continuing education)
Comprehensive training for newborn and infant care. Home medical equipment training on standard types of equipment used while caring for technology dependant and /or medically fragile infants and children.
      CPR and First Aid certificate
      Exp. 3/08 #4066 emergency safety training
      Health and Nutrition
Registered dietician trained course on proper nutrition during infancy and early childhood, including feeding issues for children with special needs.
      Contagious Disease Prevention training
Coursework including information and reference materials on various contagious diseases that young infants and toddlers are susceptible to contracting. Covering ‘Health Passports' used by childcare providers in documenting and keeping strict records of all medical treatments and prescribed medications and therapies
      SID (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) Education Seminar
      An in-depth training course on SIDS which has been known to afflict young infants and toddlers
      Infant Massage, CIM
      Teaching techniques showing the benefits of massage for infants and children
      Aids in physical development and helping to relive colic
      Infant/Child Car Seat Safety workshop
      California Highway Patrol
      California Child Restraint Law (V C sections 27360-27365)
      Behavior Management: Using Supportive Control
      Problem solving, issues non-age appropriate
      ∙ teaching playtime, mealtime and dressing skills
      ∙ Sensory integration, principle application for attention deficit disorder (ADD)
      Co-dependency Attachment and Bonding workshop
      On forming healthy attachments in a child's early life
      Recognizing potential attachment disorders and prevention
Lessons in the dynamics of co-dependency, bonding and boundary setting for professional in a work environment.
State of California Department of Social Services
      License # BCH-3728
      ∙06/18/2001
      ∙06/21/2002
      ∙06/22/2003
      ∙10/14/2004
      Client group served: Male/Female 0-5 years
Butte/Glenn County Options for Recovery Program Certificate
      Fulfillment of requirements pertaining to OFR 36 hour and Infant Massage training
      05/23/2001 S. Tonjes Project Coordinator
Certification of Completed Infant Massage
      05/24/2001 Butte County CA /w Monica Soderstorm RN
Certificate of Completion of Course: How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
      09/14/2002
Certificate of Completion
      Pre-Service Foster parent training : Fostering Pride – Rules and Regulations
      10/23/2003
      Lucile Sands Berger
      CA Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
      K. Lovelace, Project Director
Certificate of Completion: Fostering Success – The New Strength- based System
      01/14, 21, 28 and 2/4/2004
      Lucile Sands Berger
      Active Parenting: Instilling Courage and Self Esteem
      07/10/2002
      Ronda Evans, Trainer
      Lucile Sands Berger
      Care Giver Burnout and Renewal
      06/11/2005
      Jeff Cotton, MIT
      Foster Care Eduation Program
Medic First Aid Training Program
Emergency care training / Emergency responder
Baby Signs: Baby talk ASL
Teaching babies to sign as well as speak using signs and the environment to develop fine and gross motor skills and communication strategies

Hello Jessıca and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in the section Jobs in Istanbul? It will be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
Only turkish speaking nanny you are looking for??

Thanxx..

Evelyn

am a Turkish woman living in Istanbul European side and looking for a work as a babysitter/nanny  I worked with an American family and take care of their lovely 9 months baby until thay have gone back USA.. My English is good , I worked as an au-peir in London in two years.. I also worked with a Dutch family in 18 mounts and looked after their 3 years old daughter... I like to be with children , having fun and good time with them , I am very responsible, careful,creative and honest person... I also have experience about pet care . If you are interested or if you have any questions I am more than happy to help.
I can give reference from the family where I work before
Thanks Julya

Hello thorpag  -> The Jobs in Istanbul section could help. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi. i am greek and experienced nanny special for babies. i speak english. it they are interested please let me know.

Hey, Julie! If you are still available, pls let me know. Ecaterina, xxx. 19 month old boy and another baby coy coming in August.
Looking for a professional nanny, we live in Zekeryakoy, thanks!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
I live in levent ,fluent in french and turkish. İf you are interested ,you can contact me .

Hi,

We are itAlian family with 2 small daughter 3 &2 years old and we are looking for a nanny. Please drop us an email on xxx

Thanks

Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.

Hi Julia,

Are you still free? We have 2 very young daughters and they go to kindergarden so it should not be so difficult.

Thanks
Sandra

Hi Katerina,

YOU ARE WORKING AS A NANNY. I KNOW A WEBSITE, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU REGISTERED, OR NOT. You can get some service inquiries as nanny or petcare, home garden works.

I can't remember its name, but it can be helpful for you. I am a member of that website too, I registered that site, when I was working as an foreign language teacher individually.

I am going to check my e-mails and find that site. You need to pay a little amount for getting inquiries from customers. Let me check.

Bahadır

Hi Sandra,

I am really sorry that I have just seen your contact to me !

Yes, I am interested  for your offer if you still looking some one ...

Thanks for your interest to my ad !

Regards
Julya

Hi Julya,

I suggest you to post a advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section, this might be helpful.

Regards,

David.

Hi!
i need a babysitter (live out) for my 2 daughters which are 3 and 2 y old. it would on on everday basis (except weekends). fluent english is absolutely a must!
pls all questions on
xxx
happy to hear from you :)
Sanda
ps. we live in Kemerburgaz

Hi Katerina,
i have 2 daughters and need fluent english speaking nanny for live out option. we live in Kemerburgaz. pls drop me an email if interested
xxx
take care
Sanda

hello. thanks for your message. yes, i am still looking for a job. we could arrange for a meeting. my telephone is xxx. next week i ll be in istanbul. thank you.

Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum

ok, thank you. if you find it please send it.

Hello...im looking for a living in nanny for my 6 month baby..i live in istanbul european side..my husband doesnt live with us vecsuse of his work...im moroccan and he is american..i am most of the time out working and i want someone to trust for my only son...this is my e mail xxx
Also my number xxx

Reason : please do not share your personal contact details on the forum.

I am a Turkish woman living in Istanbul European side and looking for a work as a babysitter/nanny  I worked with an American family and take care of their lovely 9 months baby until thay have gone back USA.. My English is good , I worked as an au-peir in London in two years.. I also worked with a Dutch family in 18 mounts and looked after their 3 years old daughter... I like to be with children , having fun and good time with them , I am very responsible, careful,creative and honest person... I also have experience about pet care . If you are interested or if you have any questions I am more than happy to help.
I can give reference from the family where I work before
Thanks Julya

I tried to send it to your email address but it doesn't work!

Hi all,

For all of you looking for a Babysitting job or a looking for a Babysitter, I suggest you to post an advert in the Babysitting in Istanbul section, this can surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi. I need housemaid-babysitter with live-in. I have 2 children. We are living in Istanbul, Sariyer.

@ Lala > I advise you to post your offer here please : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … tting.html

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum)

@ annabel noblefranca > Please post your job request here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … tting.html

(Ps Please avoid posting too much on the same thread please + avoid doing copy / paste posts as well)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

How can you be contacted?

is the position available still?

mekerere wrote:

is the position available still?

The threads are old now so you are very unlikely to get a reply.

I am looking for a philippines nanny

Hi,

I'm interested in babysitting job. If you are interested in finding any nanny or babysitter please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Hello everyone,

Please if you are looking for nanny job, i invite you to browse through the adverts in the Babysitting in Istanbul section of the website. I will be closing this thread.

You may even drop your own advert so that members looking for a nanny can easily come across your advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed