Relocating to Warsaw

Hi All
I will be recently moving to Warsaw for a long term assignment. I would like some inputs on below Qs:

1. What would be approx. cost of living provided I live with my wife( no kids) rent 1 BHK/ 2RK, no drinks, no smoke, use public transport, ready to travel 30-40 mins from citicenter, majority  home cooking, outings 2-3 times weekly.
2. Can my wife work there on dependent Visa? If not what are the other Work permit related options given her background as experienced marketing professional and project management exposure in mobile apps.
3. What things I should bring there apart from clothes which are difficult to procure in Poland, more specific to Kitchen items.
4. What would be better places to look for accommodation and how to approach.

Regards
Sourabh

1. What would be approx. cost of living provided I live with my wife( no kids) rent 1 BHK/ 2RK, no drinks, no smoke, use public transport, ready to travel 30-40 mins from citicenter, majority  home cooking, outings 2-3 times weekly.

I think monthly you could manage within 6000-8000 pln [including rent).

2. Can my wife work there on dependent Visa? If not what are the other Work permit related options given her background as experienced marketing professional and project management exposure in mobile apps.

I have no idea, I would suggest investiating at Polish Embassy. It is possibe for her to find work in the above fields. Also there is Indian Embassy in Warsaw, good to explore options there.

3. What things I should bring there apart from clothes which are difficult to procure in Poland, more specific to Kitchen items.

Nothing at all. You will buy everything here. And the prices are not high. You will even find Indian spices :-)

4. What would be better places to look for accommodation and how to approach.

Pls contact me in private reg no 4. I sent you a contact request.