JOB IN LUBUMBASHI, CONGO

yes

Any jobs for a mechanical engineer in DRC- Lubumbashi to be exact or business opportunities?

Hello Brewed,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I will suggest you, to post an advert in the Jobs in Lubumbashi section.
Thank you for your comprehension :)

Pravin.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Indian and i am Diploma Civil Engineer course completed on April-2004. Now I have 8years Experience there. Now I am looking lubumbashi any one job.
If any vacancy there.Please inform by e-mail.

Thanking you,
Your Truly,
R.Mukunthan,
India.

Hi Mukunthan,

Please post your advert in the Jobs in Lubumbashi section, includint details of qualifications and skills. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

[Moderated: no free ads + pls post in Business partners classifieds in Lubumbashi]

[moderated: off topic]

Chemaf is a good company but the chairman is not always kind.for the salary ,you may go up to 10000 us for expat.you also can negotiate for accommodation.

[Moderated: post your resume in the Jobs in Lubumbashi section pls]

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I'm a young man of 31 years of age

Presently I'm working in Sierra Leone as a Dump Truck, Grader and Excavator Operator here under a contract,and I heard about your company need such skilled operators! and that is my big dream to join you as the above mention equipment operators, if only there will be an opportunity.

Regards
Justice Kwabena Frimpong

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MAIL ID.MY MAIL ID [email protected]

Hi mani1989,

Can you please give us further information concerning your post?

To whom are you talking to and how can we help you please? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Dear friend,

I'm Thamilarasan . I have 4.8 year experience in mining and metal field.
before i was worked in sterlite copper .3.5 year experience .Now Currently working in SUPRAS RESOURCES TZ LTD, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania. (1.3 year)
Proficiency in Analytical Instruments like Thermo ICP, XRF, AAS, Niton-XL3t ,Niton-XL3t golden+, Spectro OES and other analytical instruments
Proficiency in Exploration & Mining samples analysis & reporting.
End user of soft ware's like SAP, MS OFFICE.
Knowledge about Best 5S practices.I had some news in chemaf chemist vacancy there .My self already sent resume in company mail id  but no reply.

Can you please give us further information concerning that post? i will need your help .

please sent your contact number and mail id .can you help me .

Regards,
Thamilarasan
(Moderated: Please do not leave your phone number on the forum)

Hi Thamilarasan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that you posted on an old thread.

Why don't you start a new conversation on the Lubumbashi forum?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Please keep me posted for any position as per my Profile in Linkedin and Viadeo.

I know well Lubumbashi,

Thanks

Pascal Muyumba
Senior Training Coordinator
HSE Departement

Hi Pascal ,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

It would be much better if you start a new topic on the Lubumbashi Forum and maybe ask all your question if you have any for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi,

I have a job offet from Hyper Psaro SA in Lubumbashi. What do you think? Are their guest houses safe? What os your opinion about the company?

Thank you

Hyper psaro it's good company

Hi Coenie, Are you still employed and living in DRC?

Frds I got an offer from somika can you plz tell me details about the company nd they offered me 1000usd its enough or not

Right now where are you sir

In south africs

Good day giridhar
first you give me detail which company you get job and if they are providing family facility
then i will assist you
Regards

@kumarredis

You have posted on an old  inactive thread.

@giridhar

Lubumbashi is a friendly environment,  although the cost of living could a bit be higher compared to a developed country, as DRC is classified under developing country. It is a safe city to live either yourself or your family. Your ranger of salary.for a nice living could be between a minimum of $1000 to $10, 000.

@milatrade

You have posted on an old inactive thread.

I suggest you please check the dates before posting. Thank you.