Looking new friends in Netherlands

Hi there, I'm new to Rotterdam. Looking for new friends wherever in Netherlands, I would like to meet new friends to hang out, discover this country, surrounding areas, coffee, do fun things, talking etc.. I need suggestion about netherlands cause I'm new so I have no idea about here much. It would be nice to have friends who can share the feeling. I love travel so much.
I hope I will have a good time in this country.

Hope We can catch up soon.

welcome to holland

Making new friends here is like tilting at windmills... Good luck!

I can imagine  :) thanks, and how is going with you ?

It could be better... What about you?

well not bad, I'm working already in amsterdam, i'm a professional masseur

Hi Licia, R u in Rotterdam? nice to see you!

Yes, I'm in Rotterdam. and you?

I will be at Rotterdam for 6 months working there. Hope to meet you soon :)

Hey i moved back to, holland too after 14 years a lot of things have change , i hope to make new friends too :)

Cheers guys

spirit2912 wrote:

I will be at Rotterdam for 6 months working there. Hope to meet you soon :)

Welcome on board to this site and welcome in the Netherlands once you have landed.

What kind of work you will do?

MootjE wrote:

Hey i moved back to, holland too after 14 years a lot of things have change , i hope to make new friends too :)

Cheers guys

Welcome on board to this site and welcome back in the Netherlands.

What brought you back after all these years?
And what changed a lot?

HI Pryan,

Welcome on board to this site.

Please share the gathering events on this blog so much as possible people can join in.

An amazing job brough me back and i kind of missed it here

well after 14 years i think you can imagine all the possible changes that might happen

I'm maritime engineer - I will work at headquater at Rotterdam (exchange-staff program).

Welcome to Netherlands Dear dont worry u are going to have fun

MootjE wrote:

An amazing job brough me back and i kind of missed it here

well after 14 years i think you can imagine all the possible changes that might happen

Actually not!!!
Perhaps a few buildings more but this is not the answer what Im looking for.

Hello,
I am also new in Rotterdam. I´ve been living here for 5 weeks and still feel like a total stranger. I would like to meet new friends. So I am up for coffee and drink whenever :)

Have a good day

Zdencunette

Welcome on board and welkom in the Netherlands.

I hope your network will expand soon.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome! If you want te meet new nice people also really nice locals from Rotterdam you can come to a nice event in BIRD in Rotterdam. It's a place where a lot of easygoing people come together and this weekend will be a very nice special event called Tropicalista, because of the Summer Carnival Festival 2014 this weekend.

I am new in Holland too, living near Zwolle, yes I know far, next month I ll have my motorbike here , so can I join your company?

Hi good to see your message. I'm going to arrive NL in Aug. Would like to meet new people and explore places. I'm going to stay in Enschede (close to german border), inbox me if interested.

PookiePook wrote:

Hi there, I'm new to Rotterdam. Looking for new friends wherever in Netherlands, I would like to meet new friends to hang out, discover this country, surrounding areas, coffee, do fun things, talking etc.. I need suggestion about netherlands cause I'm new so I have no idea about here much. It would be nice to have friends who can share the feeling. I love travel so much.
I hope I will have a good time in this country.

Hope We can catch up soon.

am Joseph from Ghana. I have process my
Netherlands visa but the embassy here
insist on an invitation letter from someone
in Netherland before they can issue up the
visa.its a problem for me please sincerely
do me a favor.
my contact is ****
you contact me for enquiries or leave your
contact

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

No one will give you an invitation letter. Nobody knows you and apparently you don't know what this invitation letter means.
The person will be responsible for you in a legal, medical and financial way.
In case that something happen to you or you doing criminal things, he gets the problems.

Hey, am in Denhaag, if you want to meet up someday ,send me a message :)

well I speak a little Thai, and like to compare notes.

Hi sjaak winkelhaak,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Maybe you didn't really pay attention but this thread here is a bit old :)

If you are looking for friends or to meet new members and maybe catch up with them - we will suggest you to please start a new topic with a short intro about yourself on the Rotterdam Forum or even the Amsterdam Forum for better interactions :)

Much thanks and hope you get in touch with some people soon and make new friends !

Maximilien