New members of the Belarus forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Belarus forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Belarus if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hey friend this is rauf from bangalore ....thank you for ur welcome mail ....thanks a lot ...well i was looking to find a job in Belarus ...can u assit me with good website ...

Hello,am happy to join the forum

@ marinoo > We are also happy to welcome you here :)

However it would be nice if you can introduce yourself, it will allows the members to know more about you ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello am wilson from nigeria, am a student/a footballer.I don't know if somebody can help me and find a football club for me over there. Thanks!

Hi im interested to visit belarus :)

Am ernest from Ghana and a marketer. I have been doing a lot of thinking about moving to Belarus. Can anyone please advice me on that? Is it a good idea? And will be able to get a job that matches my qualification? Higher National Diploma in marketing with 5yrs experience in the oil and gas industry. Please can smone talk to me?

storm4real wrote:

Am ernest from Ghana and a marketer. I have been doing a lot of thinking about moving to Belarus. Can anyone please advice me on that? Is it a good idea? And will be able to get a job that matches my qualification? Higher National Diploma in marketing with 5yrs experience in the oil and gas industry. Please can smone talk to me?

Welcome to the forum

If you go to the top of the page and click on jobs you may find something there. You can also post your CV there too.

Hello Everybody, soon i will be in Minsk, My name is Yasser, I am from Egypt, I work Oracle developer, i hope advice about could i find my career and opportunity in Minsk as Oracle developer, also how is the life there about expenses and prices and rent flats?

Thanks for all in Advance
Yasser

Hello everybody, welcome to anyone communicate with me

Plz give me ur skype ot viber id i wanna talk to u about belarus

Awaix wrote:

Plz give me ur skype ot viber id i wanna talk to u about belarus

Hi and welcome to the forum

As a new member could you please introduce yourself to the forum.

If you have some information about Belarus please post it on the forum as others may then benefit from it. 

Please do not post personal information like email addresses or phone numbers on an open forum. This is for security reasons.
Thank you.

my skype is xxx

hi Ernest,
i don't think that you can find easy a job with good salary with your
qualifacions in Belarus.
Belarus is specialy cheap for study.
for example: Minsk is a very beautiful city and you can learn russian at university
very cheap, it's much cheaper than in Moscow or Petersburg.
students come from all over the world there.
i think with your qualifications in oil and gas industry is find a good work with
good salary in Russia possible.
send your CV to ROSNEFT and GAZPROM (web site is in english)

kind regards,
Huseyin

i Yasser,
if you want go for work to the beautiful city Minsk  i think you can find a good work
in FREE TRADE ECONOMİC ZONE.
please search in web: Free Economic Zones, Belarus | Belarus.by
(website is in english)
here are more than 123 companies  etablished and work more than 120.000 people.
many foreigner investors are here and know advandeges from  Oracle.
cost for furnished flat: 1 room,1 kitchen,WC bathroom approm. 500 usd furnished.
unfurnished 250-300 usd./monthly
near university much more expensive.
luxus appartment full furnished 50 -100 usd /daily
real estate agent take 1 month as comission.( they don't take any money from you  until you find one that you like)
if you find a flat and make a contract with the owner than you must make a registration by police station (in 3 days)
if you stay a longer time in Belarus for study or work you need a health certificate,but i don't now how much it cost.
i hope that my informations was helpfull for you.

kind regards,
Huseyin

yasser from Egypt

Dear All,
I am Begench, from Turkmenistan
looking for job opportunity in Minsk
want to work as a C# developer
It would be very kind of you if you help me on this,
thanx,

[Moderated : No Free Adverts Allowed -  Drop you advert in our Housing section of the site ]

:cheers:
Hello everybody!

I would like to make some friends in Minsk Belarus, as i look forward to coming for studies in the winter this year.

Hi all,

For your information : Some off topic posts was removed from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien

hello
I hope u to be in good health and happy in life
I would like to be friend or relationship travel with me only girls
my hobbies travling music swming fun trip beach dancing culture
visit new places if any girl good behavior nice to talking beutiful
email me
++++

Hello my name is Luc and i thinking off moving to Belarus Minsk, my wife is from Minsk and we live now 5 years in Belgium but want to go live in Minsk.

I am Cyclo Traveler, Biking from Finland to Argentina I passed by Minsk ;-)

dear friends

i'm writing you and asking for advise or even help in finding a job in Belarus

i majored in Marketing and Advertising , have more than five years experience in this field too. i have basic knowledge in Russian language but i'm willing to learn it as soon as i catch an opportunity to come, work and live in Belarus.

please help me

Hello guys im muhammed medhat from egypt currently living in belarus and im a civil engineer, my russian is quite functional and i want to find a job in my field and also want to make friends with whom i can practice more russian, here is my email : xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi to all,
Its Salman from Pakistan.
Looking for good friends from Belarus.

Thanks

Hi i am from pakistan and my wife is from Belarus how i can get visa what is the requirements please guide me

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751269

Thanks!

Closed