Mexican milk

There it is sitting on the shelf,is it powdered milk?

What are you talking about?
I see pasteurized homogenized milk in bottles and cartons in the refrigerated cases.
I also see brick packed super sterilized milk sitting on other shelves.
Is there anything else that's labeled Leche?
Do you have a photo?

I have not seen any refrigerated milk anywhere.the leche in cardboard cartons that seems to have an endless shelf life is everywhere.it does not taste so good.Just looking for a recommendation for some half decent milk

I live in Puerto Vallarta and noticed the high quality of the milk when first I arrived.  It's everywhere.  Ice cream is also pretty good.

Costco sells whole and semi in gallon jugs.

I don't use enough milk to buy fresh.  Here Oxxo, Walmart and Soriana all carry several brands of fresh milk.
I buy Lala Silouette, not the Deslactosada version.  For cereal and cooking it does just fine.

Thanks Joaquinx,just what I was looking for.Im heading up near your hometown this weekend,coatepec.Was going to check out xico also but there is some crazy festival going on so prob just stay in coatepec a day or so

Ok,thanks Gudgrief.I will give that a go.

We get fresh milk at Walmart, Soriana etc. In the refridgerated section. That is also where we can get Minute Maid orange juice (and even fresh squeesed oj at the deli).