New Zealand Immigration

Hi All,

I have done Master of Computer Application degree(MCA) from Punjab Technical University. I want to know that whether this qualification will earn points if it is assessed from NZQA.

Please reply.

Many Thanks,

Is it a regular course???. Then u can earn points. Correspondence courses don't earn much credits. Plus only NZQA and advise u this exactly. If u want u give  a try for  PAR.

please check the nz immigration website all information on how many points you score and your eligibility is out there.

Thanks for your reply. Please see the following points.

1) I have done Bachelor of Computer Applications from PTU and It was regular degree after this I have done Master of Computer Application from same University and It was also a regular 3 years of course.
2) I have 7.4 years of IT experience in Software Industry.
3) I have got 6.5 bands overall in IELTS
4) My wife have done BSC from HPU and done MBA from ICFAI National University. Both course were regular.
5) My wife has scored 6.5 overall in IELTS

Kindly let me know whether I am eligible for New Zealand PR or not under SCM program.
As per my understanding I have to follow the below points. Please correct me if I am wrong at any point.
A) I have to go for NZQA for education Assessment.
B) Based upon NZQA report then apply for EOI   

Please help me with my concrens

I guess u will get enough points. But u can check in nz immigration website for more details. U can do nzqa par assessment first. Based on that u can apply for EOI. But check the name of your uty in nz immigration site as some uty are in exempted list which means u don't need assessment. 
Hope this helps.

Thanks a ton! for your reply.

My Qualification is not in exempted List.Therefore,I have to apply for NZQA. My worry is whether NZQA reward me points or not.

Hey stop worrying and do apply and see. NZQA will give u a positive reply only. During the ITA stage u need to do full assessment (IQA) . So keep all ur mark list ready for this. It's really easy vinod,if u have all the paper works in place. For me birth certificate was the concern. But managed to get it. :gloria
All the best.

Could you please guide me how to apply.Also, I do not have birth certificate. If it is possible for you Please share your personal Contact Number.