I'm looking for English speakers

Hi there !
My name is Talida, I am an romanian girl living in Bucharest. I would be happy to meet native English speakers in Bucharest, I need English for my job.

I served two English daily newspapers as an assistant Editor; I wrote thousands of articles in English and run English courses. I can help you with English. I am not a native speaker but my experience in English language is more wider than a mere native speaker. My email ID is: sshuvra@gmailcom

Shuvra wrote:

I am not a native speaker but my experience in English language is more wider than a mere native speaker.

"More wider"?? LOL. I somehow doubt any reputable English newspaper would tolerate such a basic mistake, much less publish thousands of articles written like this  Leave the native English to those that know it natively and can speak it correctly.

Hi there,
I'm US born, traveling to Romania for conferences in May and staying through June. I'm leaning Romanian and would be happy to meet for language exchange and to learn more about București.
-Brian

feel free to call me when you come in Romania
we have an association teaching new coming Romanian in group or private

for any other kind of help like accomodation advise or restaurants to visit ,feel free to ask .
you are welcome my friend .

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hello,when you will be here ?? I want to meet you to exercise my english and i will be glad to learn you romanian language.:)

Hi!  I arrive the end of May and will stay through June.  I have a gmail account and a Ro phone (Orange) if you want to go there?
Hope we can meet!
-Brian

Hi Talida,
If this is still active/open, you have found a native American English speaker, who by the way is also learning Romanian, so we could meet for language exchange if you like.
I'm in Buc on university business.  If you reply, I'll give you my details for you to check me out ;)
Hope to hear,
Brian

hi Brian,

I am happy that you have written to me. We could meet for language exchange :). Please give me your details in a private message :) I will learn you romanian...and you english. i  finished my studies in business administration 3 years ago :) so we have the same studies.

I hope to meet  you soon

Talida

ok, brian imhoff, try thisp462.tamu.edu. Don't know if this  is hidden?  My ro cell is ***********

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Please email me if you're interested in native English speaking lessons. If serious inbox so we can discuss specifics and meet up. Thanks

I will be moving to Bucharest in October but would be happy to assist over email, Skype, etc anyone with their English in exchange for help with Romanian.

Hey Carrie,

I would like to help you with your english :) I love meeting new people and me and my boyfriend are open to show you a little bit of Bucharest when you get here. Give me a private message with your email address and we'll be in touch.

andreeastrimbeanu wrote:

Hey Carrie,

I would like to help you with your english :) I love meeting new people and me and my boyfriend are open to show you a little bit of Bucharest when you get here. Give me a private message with your email address and we'll be in touch.

Welcome Andreea,

I believe Carrie is already fluent in English, so she would not need help with English ;)  If you wish to offer assistance to those wanting to learn Romanian perhaps or meet in Bucharest for sightseeing however, I invite you to open a new topic. 

Thanks,
Romaniac

Hi Talida,
               This is Syed from Malaysia, I will be in Romania on the 23rd July for 2 weeks, I have studied and lived in US so perhaps I your man. thanks

Hy everyone......Im Ahmed from Romania,im living in Bucharest...I like to travel and to meet foreigners..if anyone want to learn romanian dont hesitate and tell me and if anyone wanna teach me english it would be nice....
God bless you

Hi and thank you for your reply,lets meet up in Bucharest on the 24th, please drop me a line with your contact details. thanks n regards

I sent on prv

Thank you! I am a native English speaker willing to help people with their English in exchange for help with Romanian.

We can make an exchange...I can teach you romanian...do you have whats up?

facebook.com/LanguageExchangeBucharest

Hello everyone,

i suggest you post an advert in the Language Exchange in Bucharest section of the website so that you can easily get in touch with members who also want to improve their English  ;) 

Cheers,
Bhavna