Info about open a branch office

we are from pakistan. we want open a branch office in czech republic. please tell us how much capital is required and whats documents is required and how many visas can issue us for runing our branch office in czech republic.
                                                       thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,
I know guys who work as a British brunch in CZ. If you like I can pass a contact, they certainly would be able to help with info.

Cheers,
Pavel

hi
    how are you. what type of contract yo will be pass?? tell me in detail please each and every thing

Hi, as I said, the guys have some experience with organizing and running foreign company brunch in CZ. Email address is ***, and the guy's name is Slavek. I am sure he can answer most of your questions.

Cheers,
Pavel

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

hi
      thank you so much. i will contact him. thanks again. can you send me plz your email id and your fb id plz

you can contact me at ***

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

You would be best contacting an international lawyer. He will give you a price and do the job for you. Contact me privately. ***

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hi I would love some information you can email me

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls