Looking for new CPR registration

Hi All,

I am looking for new CPR registration. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Its a kind of emergency.

Thanks & regards,

Srinivasa

Where are you now and contact me on ***

Regards
Afrisia Denmark I/S
CVR :***

Hi,

Recently I got green card approval so planning to move Denmark soon. I want to know process to get CPR number & Residence permit. To get these, first I need to have local residence address proof. Can I get local address proof from landlord if I am renting room for short period e.g. 3-5 months?

Rgrds,
Dev

Hi,
Yes if you are into a rented house your house owner will give you permission for CPR number from kommune. so before renting you tell him that you need cpr registration from the same house where you are going to stay.

Thanks Sriji!

Hi srinivasa,

are you in copenhagen? can you able to arrange for accomodation for me? I am moving there in the beginning of august? kindly share your contact details.........***

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello jeevak1979,

For accommodation, please browse through the appropriate section of the website or post your own advert : Housing in Copenhagen

Please do the necessary, :)
Bhavna

HI,
I will be there in Copenhagen in some time I need budget accommodation with CPR, your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hi.
Share ur contact details....we will dicuss further in whatsapp gr...bye
Jeeva

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct