Moroccan getting married to croatian - help!

Hey,i'm a moroccan about to get married to a Croatian girl,i hope if somebody can give me some informations about the requirements that i'll need,Thanks  :)

Hello Amazigh-Elamraoui and welcome on board

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Croatia forum.

Could you please tell us what information you are currently after?

Regards
Kenjee

Kenjee,Thank you so much for replying 
I actually just want to know what kind of documents my Croatian Girlfriend needs to prepare from her own country for us to get married here in Morocco,i tried asking around but they charge you so much money for information that applies to other European countries like Germany,France and others,they don't know much about Croatia which is really depressing.
I really appreciate your help,
Warm Regards,,,

hi am cecilia from croatia.  think same document as any gal n morroco requires before marriage. ...I am kenyan married to a croatian and I just carried  birth certificate, letter of impediment (document dhowing she never been married b4) good conduct certificate  to show she never been involved in any crime , and all this documents need to be verified by croatian police or foreign affairs ministry in croatia. but u can google online n u can get all info

Thank you so much i just want to see if there is somebody who had been through the same process and also,she is in Morocco with me so can she get the documents she needs without going to Croatia in person?