Moving to Amman.

I will be moving to Amman to live with my husband and 2 children early next month. We are also bringing our Indonesian maid with us. We have been living as expats in Jakarta for the past 10 years. She is naturally a bit nervous as well as excited about the move and is very keen to meet up with other Indonesian maids working in Amman. Please let me know if anyone has an Indonesian maid that would like to meet with her.

Hi and welcome on board awr!

I hope other members will help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand and nice to meet you online,
Andrea (awr)

welcome to jordan-- hope you will injoy your stay to the max ;)

Thankyou.We looking forward to arriving soon.
Andrea (awr)

Hey there, welcome to jordan, amman is happy to have u here :)i hope your maid found indonesians here. :)

welcome to Jordan!! If you`re looking as well for other Aussies, then let me know...we have a lovley yahoo group here just for womans. Very helpful in any kind of question!
Do you already know where will you live?
How old are your kids?? Perhaps you need infos about the schools here?

Kind regards

@ Om Rydan - you are passionate and caring... great individual... giving comfort to fellow citizen... kudos to you

@ livekrish, indeed I LOVE to help others whenever I can.

And what`s funny, I just recently looked at the meaning of my name "Sandra" and it says:
helper of humanity and defender of mankind

Thank you so much for the kind words ;-)
Have a nice day
Greetings from Amman

Om Rydan wrote:

welcome to Jordan!! If you`re looking as well for other Aussies, then let me know...we have a lovley yahoo group here just for womans. Very helpful in any kind of question!
Do you already know where will you live?
How old are your kids?? Perhaps you need infos about the schools here?

Kind regards

Is it just for Aussies or are other nationalities welcome too?

oh nooo Primadonna, not just for Aussies!!
For all woman, just woman ONLY.
If you like send me your e-mail adress and I give it to the moderator to add you to the group ;-)
Then you will recieve daily messages, some days more some days less...depends on how much the girls write!! Haha
But everything is under subject, so if you don`t wish to read it, you can just delete it...

Greetings

Primadonna, there is a great friend from Netherlands too, oh wait actually 2!!
Then it goes trought almost all nationality, just great!
I love it ;-)

I don't only ask for myself but also for other women who has the interest to join in.
That's way.
I can give it a shot, why not.
And ofcourse it is always great to meet new people from the Netherlands!

yeah sure, every one which is interseted in join the yahoo group for woman only can inbox me a privat message...smile

Hello and nice to 'meet' you. I need help in meeting/getting to know females in Amman. I  am a Jordanian female who lived abroad for long, after which we returned to Amman and settled down here.

Unfortunately I have NOT been able to make TRUE friends here. I'd therefore very much appreciate your help, if possible. I would be pleased to meet you.

Hope to hear from you soon, and best regards,

Welcome to Amman!

Welcome to Jordan...i have two Indonesian maids with me (i consider them as family,as i always need them and not making any differences)  and I am an Indonesian myself,so i think you have nothing to worry about and so your Indonesian Maid..you can contact me when you reached Jordan and i will introduce my Girls to your maid :)

Good Luck :)