Assisting a teacher of English in a lycée

Hello,
I'm teaching English as a foreign language in a Lycée in Paris to secondary school/senior high school pupils , but also to higher education students in business and marketing.
I'd be happy if I could find someone interested to come to our school a few hours a week to assist me in the oral situations.
Students love meeting native speakers who like sharing their experience and culture.
So if you have time, or if you know someone interested, I'd be glad to hear from you.
The school year starts in September.

http://lyceecharlesdefoucauld.fr/

Hi
I am a teacher in paris.  My wife takes informal verbal lessons for higher level students.

steve king

Hello,
Thaks for your answer.
Sorry but I've read the post only recently.
I wonder if you're looking for a fully paid job cause the lycée is more likely to  pay you fees,
Let me know about it

Franck

Hi there,

I am a recent university graduate who will be studying French at the Sorbonne for the next few months. I do not have any prior professional experience teaching English, but have taught at orphanages in my home country Hong Kong (English & Mandarin). I am a native English & Mandarin speaker and enjoy helping people studying foreign languages. Given I am also a student, I will be looking for a part-time arrangement. Please let me know if this interest you.

Alexander Kieran