Do Brazilians need a visa to go to Russia or Ukraine?

1) Do Brazilians need a visa to go to Russia or Ukraine?
2) I noticed although US citizens have no right to work in the UK, THEY DO WITHOUT ANY meaningful enforcement by the british authorities, the same applies when entering the UK UPON EARLIER visa overstaying.
3) Once an American passport is shown even minor traffic infringiments are sometimes overlooked.
4) why of this?

Louis,
1) Do Brazilians need a visa to go to Russia or Ukraine?
==> Question for Russian or Ukrainian forum
2) I noticed although US citizens have no right to work in the UK, THEY DO WITHOUT ANY meaningful enforcement by the british authorities, the same applies when entering the UK UPON EARLIER visa overstaying.
==> Really. Do you live in UK and did you see that? I lived there and saw that UK law is strict and enforced. For US citizens, it is certainly easier than for Brazilians to obtain a work visa and emmigrate to UK but if they trepass the law,  they would have to expect full of the law. Law is serious stuff in UK. There politics go in jail because they forgot to pay their traffic fine...
3) Once an American passport is shown even minor traffic infringiments are sometimes overlooked.
==> Well possibly in Brazil, police won't give a fine to US drivers  because they know it will be dificult to recover. But it apply to any foreigner. If you speak about UK; I do not see what you're talking about. Policemen will go in jail to fine people selectively in function of their nationality. Again verious serious stuff in UK
4) why of this?
==> I did not see that in UK. They are certainly corrupted people all over the world. But my experience is that they do not fine people selectively in function of nationality in UK.

I have lived in the UK for several years...The reason I posted the thread is because I've experienced exactly what I've described. I believe there is some kind of preference for Americans in the UK.  Noone is doubting the seriousness of British law, but minor stuff as driving on a expired MOT, and being able to drive away scot free,  getting in a nightclub  for free in Manchester while all Indians and Polish were paying,, Being able to fly into Heathrow from North America without any questioning while all other nationals were being "tortured alive with questions" was a just the norm for me. I noticed American Military people had even "better terms" while in the UK. This is what I experienced and what I have seen happening.  Even the US Embassy in London gets away without payiUS EMBASSY REFUSES TO PY LONDON'S CC.ng Congestion Charges!  The question Remains: Why of this?  any thoughts?

Some questions are best answered by a quick Google search....

According to Wikipedia, a very reliable source, both Russia and the Ukraine allow 90 day (non-commercial) visits with a Brazilian passport. No visa is required, just a valid passport.

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team